No announcement yet.

Awww yeeeeeah, GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys save your pics? I save mine to the social club but when I go online on the computer they arent there.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Spawned on trevor the other day, he was laying down ontop a mountain yelling "I **** when Deer piss on me in my sleep" and got up looking like this

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• figured it out

some of micheals whips

Franklins

and angry Trevor

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• haha Anyone else Spawn on trevor to him doing ridiculous things? Everytime I do he's either throwing someone off the bridge or Smoking rocks.

Comment

• he was under the pier, and a dude was tied up and gagged

took a pic (but social club blocked at work)

also, i found him just wearing soiled onderpants and boots on a number of occasions
              Last edited by P78; 09-30-2013, 03:29 PM.
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• How do you find him when you do this? Change to him to see where he is, and then back to either Michael or Franklin?
                e34 M5 2JZ
                *e30 345i m-tech II 733hp/890Nm @ the wheels

Comment

• Its happened to me a few times. Actually happened after a mission when it automatically swapped to Trevor
                  2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• It's happened to me a bunch. Sometimes on the beach with only underwater on and dead bodies all around him

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• when i switch to trevor most times he is drunk or lays on the ground with a bottle of pißwasser in his hand....
                      I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
                        when i switch to trevor most times he is drunk or lays on the ground with a bottle of pißwasser in his hand....
                        franklin, almost always say, i'm drunk but i ain't getting drunker when i switch back to him

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          franklin, almost always say, i'm drunk but i ain't getting drunker when i switch back to him
                          Alcoholic.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Dude, I beat the game last night and not one time did I spot the VIP car yet.

Comment

• Trucks should have the option to be lifted.

Comment

• what do you mean with "the vip" car?

also did anyone notice new cars after finishing the game?

or is taht due to update?

Comment

Working...
                                X