• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
    Me either.
    MEEEEEEE EITHER!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Dude. I knew from your sig you had a bagged e23, but I've never seen the thread, and I gotta say it delivers! Totally awesome work man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
        Like.
        a like button would be cool!

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        idk how it took me so long to go threw this! But damn Eric nice job pal! Deff a fan of this BM!
        lol. thanks man, its been slow and steady...

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Yesssssssss
        <3

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
        Damn, never realized this build was going on. Really nice work so far! I'll be following this one closely for sure. It's gonna be a hit once everything is buttoned up.
        appreciated! maybe our cars can be finished by next year for avila.

Originally posted by 3EyedGoat View Post
        Car's looking damn good! Loving the setup, sits perfect. Good job man..
        hi five!

Originally posted by amichaels View Post
        that is a classy broad
        that's what im shooting for.

Originally posted by willis View Post
        Oh my gosh. So good.
        just another set of played out wheels.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
        Me either.

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
        Dude. I knew from your sig you had a bagged e23, but I've never seen the thread, and I gotta say it delivers! Totally awesome work man!
        apparently alot of people are just finding it all of a sudden. :shrug: thanks man!
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• forgot to post a pic of the rear fitment...it should be able to tuck and lay with a fender roll.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• this is gonna be sick, that's shure
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              forgot to post a pic of the rear fitment...it should be able to tuck and lay with a fender roll.

i just came!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Buddy of mine has a e23 with 400k+ miles on it. Still runs like a boss. Now if could get him to lower it. haha.
                His e23 and my b3.

Comment

• I can't wait to see this all buttoned up.

I honestly want to start this same project in the spring (except for the wire tuck... I'm wire-tarded). I miss my E23. Hope you don't mind a clone on the east coast... I promise I won't get the same color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubaman View Post
                    Buddy of mine has a e23 with 400k+ miles on it. Still runs like a boss. Now if could get him to lower it. haha.
                    His e23 and my b3.
                    [IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/461345_3059269654169_434733757_o.jpg[
                    that sounds pretty badass. m30s go forever. nice rides man.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                    I can't wait to see this all buttoned up.

I honestly want to start this same project in the spring (except for the wire tuck... I'm wire-tarded). I miss my E23. Hope you don't mind a clone on the east coast... I promise I won't get the same color.
                    hahah, thanks dude. i know you had that e24 and ive seen your old e23. that would be cool to see someone fix up another one of these who is passionate about these cars, not just because its trendy at the moment, who will then ditch it later.
                    but, the color will be changed. i have a couple in mind, but im not at that stage yet.
                    Last edited by NegativeCamber; 10-28-2012, 09:20 PM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• All builds should be this badass... Did you ever source the rear side moldings? Logan from Performance Technic can probably source them if you can't find them. There's also a guy in Alameda selling a rear zender wing and an m106 engine.

BTW, where'd you get your wood shift console since it looks new? I can't even find the part number on realoem...

Comment

• Originally posted by D Unit View Post
                        All builds should be this badass... Did you ever source the rear side moldings? Logan from Performance Technic can probably source them if you can't find them. There's also a guy in Alameda selling a rear zender wing and an m106 engine.

BTW, where'd you get your wood shift console since it looks new? I can't even find the part number on realoem...

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7127/7034090655_5087cc1435_pg[/I]
                        Go team e23! I did get the side moldings... straight from Germany. I'm dreading the time where I will need to remove all the old rubber to get the car painted. The parts that are nla are going to be a pain. Thanks for he heads up. I'm keeping a smooth trunk without a trunk lip or spoiler though. The console is the same automatic one. The wood surround is removable. It came from the donor car. If you are looking into the manual swap, think sicstang on bf.com just cut up the auto surround for a wider hole.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Didn't see the mounted pics of the wheels before this, looks great man! coming along very nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rdn86lude View Post
                            Whats strange? They are awesome cars. Once you drive one, you will understand.
                            Seriously, I've never driven a car thats as comfy and composed and yet still sporty and connected to the road as my e23 735i. BMW just got it right.

Also, NegativeCamber as weird as it sounds I'm really jealous of tray thing you have under your handbrake. On mine the walls are higher and a lot thicker and its lame because I always end up setting things in there and having to fish them out after I put the handbrake down. That wasn't from the donor manual car was it?

But yeah, awesome work man, this is exactly what I would be doing to mine if I had the money/ dedication to throw at it.

...Also, I may not have rs'es or bags but the heater on my car works

Comment

• Oh wait I'm a dumb ass my tray under the handbrake is like that because that's where my seat controls are... are your seats manual ?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X