• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline - Jul 2011 - Front Big brakes

From 250 to 300 and to 4 pot!

Comment

Timeline - Sep 2011 - Just enjoying the car

Transalpina for the second time. First it was back in Jul 2010, she survived both

Last edited by razak; 01-11-2012, 03:13 AM.

Comment

good job with this car. you didn't fail !

Comment

Thank you Alex! Hope I won't mess things up in the future ! You should present the car here also, this area needs to be populated with great cars!

Timeline - Sep 2011 Stickerbombed

A little work in progrees at the end of Sep.

Comment

Timeline - Oct 2011 Stickerbombed rear view mirror / Stickerbombed custom A pillar + Gauges / Removed side repeaters from the front wings / Yello Foglights

Comment

Nice representative.
              All "Ghetto" cars should be in here

Comment

Very nice Swift. Looks even better in person

Quick question: What other parts did you need to replace when you changed to bigger brakes besides the calipers and their supports? Did you have to change the lines and pump as well? Thanks

Comment

I never thought a Suzuki can look so awesome
                  I saw some pics on your facebook with the BBS rims,will yout them on car or was just a test ?
                  I have a question for you,can you tell me what you used to go negative ?
                  Skoda Octavia MK1

Comment

@cangri

They should be they are all stanced I'm the only one that needs to go lower but this will be fixed in March with a set of coilovers and I hope that by August - September I will be on bags

@daniel_lucian

I've replaced the calipers and their supports, disc brakes from 240 to 300 and also the brake lines are now braided from Goodriege. The pump remained the OEM one, didn't need to upgrade.

@romi

The BBS RM will be on the car next year, currently they wait to be painted They're going to be a mad Yellow shade Still need to get tires for them, so far spent 900 euro on them ...

For the camber I used 2 shims classic way as I couldn't find a camber kit for the Swift on the web.

Car just received a Navigation System and a front Strut Brace. Will come with pics later on.

Comment

I think this is the best looking Suzuki I have ever seen ..
                      Good job

Comment

nice work man. shoulda just got a sports model tho haha, i have a yellow one

Comment

Awesome swift!

Where did you get the camberplates?

Comment

Ai facut o treaba de milioane, ai grija de ea!

Comment

This is badass nice! Love the custom work, it paid off very well!

Did I miss a picture with the blue wheels?

Comment

Working...
                              X