Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter what I do, it's still a Cavalier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    i liiike this
    Thanks dude, I quite enjoy your Volvo aswell!

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
    Cool build. Looks really good with the vette wheels. Makes me want to snatch up my grandma's cavi. Lol
    haha thanks man, but dont bother, I already have waaaay too much time and money into this thing for a thousand dollar car.

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
    lookin good so far, can't wait to see the final result!

thank you sir.

Originally posted by Kielan
    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

So it turns out these vette wheels are pretty rare. They were only offered on 1988 base model vettes, of which only 4000 were produced!

1984 BMW 318i- 1JZ-GTE

Comment

Yeah I was aware there are not many strut options out there for n-bodies. Good luck.

I was hanging around the shop back in the days when Lenko and others were working on this swap for the first time.

Its cool shit, I cant wait to see how this ends up.

Comment

I kind of dig this!

Comment

hey chevy wheels on a chevy! May not be my flavor of choice, but it's certainly a cool car and low as hell. And you getting Kielin to and from h2o proved to me that you're a stand-up trooper of a guy. Keep up the good work man!

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
              hey chevy wheels on a chevy! May not be my flavor of choice, but it's certainly a cool car and low as hell. And you getting Kielin to and from h2o proved to me that you're a stand-up trooper of a guy. Keep up the good work man!
              i concur.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

good stuff Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                  Yeah I was aware there are not many strut options out there for n-bodies. Good luck.

I was hanging around the shop back in the days when Lenko and others were working on this swap for the first time.

thanks

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                  I kind of dig this!
                  thanks

its not my flavor of choice either, but i get bored easy

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  i concur.

Originally posted by aaron22 View Post
                  good stuff Jeff

Thanks dood. When you coming back to town?

Went out and snapped some pics today.... hopefully the last ever pics on these wheels so I can return them to their owner

Comment

your car and azncav makes me want the 00-02 front end. but i have to buy coilovers first haha. what else do you need to get done before the wheels are on?

Comment

And you getting Kielin to and from h2o proved to me that you're a stand-up trooper of a guy.
                      Obv you have never hung out with him.....hes kinda wierd.....just sayin

Wybrow get some real tires on those vette wheels already and stretch the f out of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by aderro89 View Post
                        your car and azncav makes me want the 00-02 front end. but i have to buy coilovers first haha. what else do you need to get done before the wheels are on?
                        I need to do a bunch, trying to drive the car as long as I can before they start salting the ever living fuck out of the roads then itll really start to happen.

Originally posted by Innis View Post
                        Obv you have never hung out with him.....hes kinda wierd.....just sayin

Wybrow get some real tires on those vette wheels already and stretch the f out of them!!
                        Waiting for my 195/50's to show up for the front big guy

I wanna lower the rear more but keep it at the same height to level out the tuckage so Im running a bit taller tire in the rear.

I really **** that the front is roughly an inch from tucking the rim and the rear has 2ish inches. Drives me nuts.

Finally picking up my new side skirts on the weekend too. Score.

Comment

cleanest cavalier , also lookin' foward to seein' it on the 'vette wheels
                          now take it home and f*** with it- deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post

lenko the red vert from BC?
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by soulfly View Post
                              cleanest cavalier , also lookin' foward to seein' it on the 'vette wheels
                              Thanks dood, me too.

Picked up my new side skirts the other day, forgot to take pics though?

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                                Thanks dood. When you coming back to town?
                                Stuck in Oshawa for my last year of school

Updates on the skirts or wheels??

Comment

Working...
                                X