No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "theres flames coming outta the exhaust!? FUCK YEAH!!!" ahahaha awesome! i think all of us on here woulda said the same

Comment

• Hell yeah man.

Looks good., In for more videos.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• 0:32 died laughing truck looks great man cant wait to see this thing sideways

Comment

• hahaha
          this truck is crucial

Comment

• what type of tubing did you use throughout the build? cage, front-end, rear frame
            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Its a few different diameters. But its all 120wall dom tube. Shock towers are 1.25" cage is 1.75" and the rear frame is 2"

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• photobucket pwnage

IG: Nick475

Comment

• I know your still building it but an external oil cooler would look tits.

Comment

• i have the oil cooler already.... just not installed.

sorry the build has been slow lately, i just moved from san diego to denver. move into my new place the 3rd and start my new job the 10th so there won't be any updates until late august. please be patient lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post
                      i have the oil cooler already.... just not installed.

sorry the build has been slow lately, i just moved from san diego to denver. move into my new place the 3rd and start my new job the 10th so there won't be any updates until late august. please be patient lol
                      Good, give us other hardbodys a chance to shine haha, jk good luck with the new job and cant wait for updates as always mane
                      When in doubt, cut it out...
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• love how stoked you were at the flames
                        Great Build man insane

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post
                          Thanks. I'm still learning, there's guys on this site that make me feel like a newb with how skilled they are. Cough cough rolledandpulledg and countless others. But as long as it works and I can have fun driving it I really don't care how it looks.
                          Hahahah i just saw this! I appreciate it man! Your stuff looks good though. I like how youve switched up the rear suspension a couple times, trial and error is always a concrete way of getting answers. ITs nice that you're not "dealin with" a problem, but fixing it completely. Cant wait to see it with bedsides!
                          Instagram: @B_OLSEN_
                          1988 FC3s-LS3 track slut~in progress~
                          1991 S13 Coupe-LS1 street beater
                          2004 G35 Coupe track model-Work Wheels Static daily
                          TUMBLR

Comment

• o:
                            Why move to colorado?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by RolledAndPulledG View Post
                              Hahahah i just saw this! I appreciate it man! Your stuff looks good though. I like how youve switched up the rear suspension a couple times, trial and error is always a concrete way of getting answers. ITs nice that you're not "dealin with" a problem, but fixing it completely. Cant wait to see it with bedsides!
                              thanks man i appreciate it, i am so envious of all three of your cars and the time and craftsmanship put into them.... who knows maybe we will see each other at an event in vegas or something?

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                              o:
                              Why move to colorado?
                              cause california is well.......california. with me and my girl both working full time jobs plus me doing a ton of side work we just weren't cutting it there. its too damn expensive and way to many people. we are both from colorado and have family out here plus i got a pretty good job offer so i couldnt resist the urge to move.

speaking of side jobs, heres some more pics of that s13 i was working on for a friend, car went to another shop to have the wiring and plumbing. so heres pics of what i did.

dimple die cut rear body panel.

stitch welded, filled the holes in the firewall, tubed, smoothed, prepped and straightened the engine bay and roof.

gave it a healthy coat of liquid awesome

installed PBM knuckles and lca's

6 piston wilwood calipers

put the motor in it

intercooler piping

made a z33 to s13 trans mount

reverse swing mount wilwood pedals and a custom steering column

hydro base

and hydro mount

a full interior shot

and what it looked like when i delivered it

was a lot of work and kept me busy, earned my money on this one.

so hopefully that will hold you guys over until i can get back to work on my truck
                              Last edited by pejsa; 07-29-2013, 06:45 PM.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• some nice welds there, lotta sweet stuff on that car.

I always kinda assumed, but are you a body man or what?
                                IG dubmr2

Comment

Working...
                                X