No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome man. Keep up the good work.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Subscribed for Toyota/Nissan bastard swap goodness!
      StatusRacing.com
      Configure YOUR Seat Here
      Tel: 1.480.265.8600
      Email: sales@statusracing.com
      Fan us on Facebook

Comment

one of a kind! Lovin' the amount of uniqueness put in.
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

You are my HERO.
          that is all.

Comment

wow thanks guys! wasnt expecting that warm of a welcoming

@rolledandpulled....i couldnt see myself doing that. to me those go in the dirt, and stay in the dirt.

@ifield.....what the fact the boost guage sits at 10in/hg when the vehicle is off? lol

@everyone else......yall kick too much ass! thanks

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

So gangsta I want one.

Comment

Love it just as much as I do on Infamous.

Originally posted by Kielan
                Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

cool hardbody you got..i like the front coilover system

Comment

yeah im not a huge fan of the nissan glass, but the ivan dan stuff for old tacomas is where its at haha, thats what ive wanted to do for awhile.
                    Instagram: @B_OLSEN_
                    1988 FC3s-LS3 track slut~in progress~
                    1991 S13 Coupe-LS1 street beater
                    2004 G35 Coupe track model-Work Wheels Static daily
                    TUMBLR

Comment

i like this, but your rear suspension engineering needs addressing. the first setup was really bad and the current is still not ideal. specifically, if you're building a three link, dont also have a panhard bar. the two arcs are conflicting and will end up either wrecking your joints or arms. either go with a panhard bar and a single top arm (not triangular). not both. if you've added the panhard bar because your top arm wasn't strong enough, make it stronger (it looks too weak imo). also, the chassis notch should've been done properly or reinforced better before it fails. im not ****** on this, i can just see that you like to drive it hard, and i can't believe it has been engineered like it has.

if you've built it yourself, do more research into chassis design and setup. if someone else has built it for you, go to a different workshop in future...
                      sigpic
                      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

I love this ha, great work and please please please Keep updating lol

Comment

Originally posted by 340i View Post
                          i like this, but your rear suspension engineering needs addressing. the first setup was really bad and the current is still not ideal. specifically, if you're building a three link, dont also have a panhard bar. the two arcs are conflicting and will end up either wrecking your joints or arms. either go with a panhard bar and a single top arm (not triangular). not both. if you've added the panhard bar because your top arm wasn't strong enough, make it stronger (it looks too weak imo). also, the chassis notch should've been done properly or reinforced better before it fails. im not ****** on this, i can just see that you like to drive it hard, and i can't believe it has been engineered like it has.

if you've built it yourself, do more research into chassis design and setup. if someone else has built it for you, go to a different workshop in future...
                          ahh dude i take no offense at all i realized this as it failed on me lol....everything i know ive learned on this truck by doing it.... the upper bar has been turned into a single bar and the pan hard bar has had a heim added to it aswel.

those where really old pics heres the most recent one i have of it, and with this currenet set up it handles alot smoother, i was having a severe issue with axle hop and played with the pinion angle. 0* is what it was originally set at when i realized it had a hopping problem... bumped it up to +2* and poof problem gone.

and as for the notch the entire frame around the notch has had 1/4" steel added.

oh and i finally got around to making a new fuel tube.

picture shot

thanks for not being a dick i understand constructive criticism

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

sick truck u got man!! i digg it

Comment

Awesome truck man, love it!

Comment

Great tips for the transformation. I can get some ideas on your site. Good job!
                                lifelock promo code

Comment

Working...
                                X