No announcement yet.

Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanded down and replaced the spring in the tailgate and clips to help out so the tailgate down the long haul doesn't rust from the inside out.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
    Redone Vs. Old.
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• picnikfile_f4zBvP by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Finally got a buyer on my old front setup. Made a good chunk of change off of it so im going to put that money towards spacers.

Now i have mad money issues due to having no job at the moment except on the side work with computer repairs. So it doesn't look like i am going to be getting a decent set of wheels any time soon. BUT..... the plan is when spring time comes is to get Spacers and lower it alot more. Today i had some time to measure how big of a spacer i can go with and how low i can do with any issues.

This is "CLOSE" to what its going to look like come time. Still figuring out the front :/

Since the old front end is gone and i am using my money towards better fitment i am just going to use the stock front end for now and do it up a little until i can get the money for the GMC Sonoma front end swap which is a good chunk of change.

Tinted the Corners a little.

Prep for paint on grille.

Comment

• Put the grille back on. Went with flat black on it. The corners came out WAY WAY to dark for my liking but i will deal.

Comment

• If you still have that GMC grille, sticker bomb the GMC emblem!

Comment

• Originally posted by MitsuMax View Post
            If you still have that GMC grille, sticker bomb the GMC emblem!
            No. Just no.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              No. Just no.
              Just a comment, geez lol.

Comment

• Nahh i got rid of the GMC Grille. I painted it up and sold it since when i got to do the front end swap i want it to be perfect and not rigged together with Junkyard parts. I can say i am not a fan of the sticker bombing. Sorry bud.

Comment

• that looks about 10x better than the ebay front end you got rid of imo

Comment

• this is my fav build on stanceworks atm keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                      that looks about 10x better than the ebay front end you got rid of imo
                      Thanks. Yeah i am not sure what i was thinking when i went with it. Just a phase i assume.

Originally posted by mattmac2007 View Post
                      this is my fav build on stanceworks atm keep it up
                      Thanks Man,

Comment

• Welp i went out today and picked up some standard fog lights. The measurements in my lip for the amount of space i have to put fog lights doesn't give me a huge selection to pick from so i went with these. They resemble the way the original factory lip fog lights look like so they will work for now.

My 3rd brake light has been cracked since summer time. The bulbs just get so hot and warp the plastic and from it cooling and warming up it all cracked up and also have a crappy spray tint job on them.

Picked this up at the junkyard rather than buy a 25$ new one. Got it for Free. I like that word. It has a small crack in it but with some epoxy and wet sanding down and a good clear coat it will look brand new.

Also this week had to replace tail light bulbs and realized how bad the tail light housing is getting. Going to make this a weekend project here in a few weeks before the rust wraps around to the outside of the bed.

Comment

• SOLD! The racecar was picked up today and is on its way to its new home in Georgia.

Now.... For the money aspect. At the moment the money does go to my parents BUT i am going to try and cut into the money and see if i can have some cash to throw some bags under the truck.

Comment

• What happened to riding static? Did you sell the engine with the car or keep it for the S?

Comment

• Looking good man, pretty sure I saw you on rt 100 the one day. Def. wanna see it closer though, keep up the good work and lemme know if you need any help.

Comment

• Originally posted by orion84gsl View Post
                                What happened to riding static? Did you sell the engine with the car or keep it for the S?
                                Haha i know. Well there's a slim chance on bags but i would love to go as low as i can being static but just such a head ache living in my area. I know that's a crap excuse and people do it everyday but just a pain but that comes with the lifestyle. Im getting to the point now wear being low n static is making me have to start modifying frame spots ect. but i am looking forward to those bumps in the road when i get there lol. At the moment staying static is going on and in the spring it will be lower.

As for the racecar it was sold all together. Nothing was left for the truck :/ So i am left with nothing but an empty garage bay.

Originally posted by mrball0u View Post
                                Looking good man, pretty sure I saw you on rt 100 the one day. Def. wanna see it closer though, keep up the good work and lemme know if you need any help.
                                Thanks boss. Yeah i always spot you on route 100 or 422 somewhere. I am ready to see it down the road with those gold wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X