Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

I know i have a while to got but its progress.... Im happy i can get this low as static
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

I used to have 3" coils with a coil cut and drop spindles, 4" blocks and 3" drop leafs in mine...

you can get them plenty low static.

ill be watching

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Looks good man

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
          I used to have 3" coils with a coil cut and drop spindles, 4" blocks and 3" drop leafs in mine...

you can get them plenty low static.

ill be watching
          Yup. Leafs are next on my list of things to do but not going to buy them until my new fitment in the spring.

Comment

Well this is where she sits now. Its soon to be winter and its time for the winter wheels to be put on and garage projects to start. Alot going to go on during the winter.

Comment

Looks good..i like the color! Not so much the chrome grille and blue tinted fog lights though...but thats just my taste
              Anyways, keep up the good work bud!
              slamburglars.com

Comment

not fan of the headlights and chrome, but i like where this is going

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Went to the Junk Yard this morning to start collecting some things for the winter project. Got very lucky for once and picked up the new sonoma setup. This is just for mocking up since i have to change core supports and other odds n ends. Not sure what im going to do with grill color or headlights yet but either way this is for mockup. Ill buy all new things once finalized.

Comment

cant go wrong with black or grey for the grill

Comment

I'd do body color on the grille. Black is tacky.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                        not fan of the headlights and chrome, but i like where this is going
                        +1. im glad you're changing the headlight setup. on your comment above about the roads being bad, bagging it would/could make it more comfortable btw, so really is a reason you should bag it.

any changes to wheels planned? i reckon something slightly wider would look good (but keep the same tyres).

what do you race? pics?
                        sigpic
                        Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                        Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                        Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

you could use helper bags in the back

build thread?

Comment

Headlight change is going to be a huge improvement. Keep up the good work!

Comment

For the grill i am going to go with an after market so it doesnt have the GMC logo on it in either Black/Color of Truck when its painted in spring/ or Possible Sticker grill for shits n giggles.

As for going with bags??? I want to keep it Static. Yeah bags are nice and my roads are shit and would make life easier but in the near future i will be moving and the roads where im looking at are not as bad as the constant construction i have on my roads. I have a 29 mile drive to College/Work and it takes me an 1 1/2hours to get there and 2 hours to get home. Im gonna do some frame work over the winter to help me out with clearance so i can go lower.

And as for the wheels? I'm already on a 17x9 wheel and i am gonna try spacers during the winter and if they dont work out im going to go with a new fitment overall.

Comment

This is the REAL money Pit. Alot of my time and money goes into this.

Why? Because racecar.... For real! Been racing Gokarts since i was 6 and then starting racing Late Models 4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X