Vw Lupo - my daily drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw Lupo - my daily drive

bought it as a daily shitter to take my mk2 golf off the road so i could concentrate on that but as you all know it always starts as just a daily ..
    pics of when i got it

got these for £30

some lows

shitty splits went on

spaced backs out 20mm and a little more lows

got notched and slapped another set of wheels i had lying about that i had been itching to run since i got them

pretty happy with the little thing i just need stiffer ride at the back as i keep slamming rim and i keep bursting shocks

also its got mk4 r32 half leather front seats in just aint got any pics

what you lot think
    Last edited by STU?; 10-06-2011, 01:37 PM.
    Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

The new wheels look sick! You need spacer in front

Comment

lupos rule. and this green is so offensive to my eyes and i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddye View Post
        The new wheels look sick! You need spacer in front
        that.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

wow unique wheels for a pretty unique car, they go really well. And also spacers.

Comment

over here in europe they not so unique

never the less

properly executed
            new wheels are killer

and yeah u might need some spacing
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

thanks the front will be spaced out in time when a set come up cheap im gona lend some off a mate to see what sort of size i want . the rear is spaced 20mm each side and is flush and perfect imo. i am busy changine the interior to black as i dont like the grey, it gets filthy so easy and dont go with my new seats
              Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Sorry to dig up an old thread guys, i always follow SW but never post alot. Thought id update what happened to this little thing and i will start a thread for my 2 current cars.

A Few more pics:

Befor chassis notch

after notch(i still wanted to get the whole thing down some more)

and then it went back stock and was replaced with a mk2 jetta

Sorry the photo quality sucks i dont have many pics of the little thing.

So i got the jetta which took more interest away from my 3 door mk2 golf

that got crashed into by a truck which was repaired but badly by a shit bodyshop and i lost the love for it so i sold her.

Had a few other cars including my saab 9000 turbo which went to my best mate when i bought my dads old skyline which he never used

So thats my toy, i have a shitty run around at the moment while i try and put my mk2 back togeather to use as a daily.

It did look like that around 4 years ago when it was first on the road but has kind of come along way since then.

I want to get myself back into my cars as life took over abit so im going to piece together a build for the mk2 from the other forums i did use and start one for the skyline.......

Thanks to anyone who gives a shit :P

Stu
                Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Well at least your dad had a backup skyline that he never used...lol that worked out.
                  Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                    Well at least your dad had a backup skyline that he never used...lol that worked out.
                    haha it sounds ridiculous i know but my dads a mechanic, he buys toys alot, he barely used this in the 10 year he owned it which is insane but he rather see me get some fun out of it

Also got distracted by building this for the fiance

Now my mate owns it it has a 2.9 vr6 in and porsche bbs multispokes.
                    Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X