• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Need more shots of that red e36
    +12

Comment

In the process of putting some crappy video clips together haha. I just love to hear the R32's and VR's
      Panscraping and Skyscraping
      1989 MK1 Wolfsburg Cabby--Dropped
      1988 Jeep YJ--Lifted w/ Small Block Chevy+goodies
      sigpic

Comment

FittedDownLow, your car looked dope dude! So glad I finally got to see it in person.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

where did that red E36 come from!? i didn't see that thing all weekend.
          The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
            where did that red E36 come from!? i didn't see that thing all weekend.
            This, why did I not see that at all, looks awesome.

Matt it was good to finally meet you man, your 7 looks absolutely incredible I'd say it was my favorite car from the weekend.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I saw that red E36 a few times.

Matt that was your 7er? Looked really good
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                FittedDownLow, your car looked dope dude! So glad I finally got to see it in person.
                thanks alot man, its starting to get somewhere
                HoodRatStatus
                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  This, why did I not see that at all, looks awesome.

Matt it was good to finally meet you man, your 7 looks absolutely incredible I'd say it was my favorite car from the weekend.
                  Thanks man, I appreciate it. It got a lot more love than I ever would have guessed this weekend. It was nice finally meeting you too. Meeting good people is my favorite part about going to shows/meets.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I saw that red E36 a few times.

Matt that was your 7er? Looked really good
                  The black one was mine. Thanks for the compliment homie.
                  The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It got a lot more love than I ever would have guessed this weekend. It was nice finally meeting you too. Meeting good people is my favorite part about going to shows/meets.

The black one was mine. Thanks for the compliment homie.
                    Loved your car too man One of my favourite cars of the weekend, and likely one of the cleanest i saw too. Me and my buddies (scraped crusaders gang) were debating if they were futura's or not? Caps were throwing me off.

(was in the red sr e30, parked behind you at convention at one point)

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy View Post
                      Loved your car too man One of my favourite cars of the weekend, and likely one of the cleanest i saw too. Me and my buddies (scraped crusaders gang) were debating if they were futura's or not? Caps were throwing me off.

Your car was awesome too man. I was with Byron talking to you at Outcast when you were behind Olek and Matt.
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thanks man. They are Futura's. They were made by OZ for Arden, so that's why they have Arden emblems on the caps. I was going to change them to OZ emblems but now that I have them on the car I think I've decided to leave them.

The E30 looked good dude. I was blown away by a couple of the E30s this weekend.
                        The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

You're E30 was really awesome too dude, I was really impressed by it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Your car was awesome too man. I was with Byron talking to you at Outcast when you were behind Olek and Matt.
                            I can't believe how many internet people's i met without even realizing it. Was good meeting you man, and thanks

Thanks man. They are Futura's. They were made by OZ for Arden, so that's why they have Arden emblems on the caps. I was going to change them to OZ emblems but now that I have them on the car I think I've decided to leave them.

The E30 looked good dude. I was blown away by a couple of the E30s this weekend.
                            Fuck yes, I knew it! haha those caps are awesome, not to mention the lips were gorgeous. It's static right? I never saw it air up, so either way awesome lows in my books.

Thanks

edit: Remembered my buddy deathlens took a shot of your car.

Last edited by Dutchy; 09-26-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Fuck yes, I knew it! haha those caps are awesome, not to mention the lips were gorgeous. It's static right? I never saw it air up, so either way awesome lows in my books.

Thanks
                              Static
                              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                You're E30 was really awesome too dude, I was really impressed by it.
                                Thanks

Static
                                Fuck yes, that doesnt make it worse

Comment

Working...
                                X