Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally love this ride1

good work on the wheel n stance.

couldnt you just mill the adapters down a bit to tuck them in a tiny bit? work out how much inner clearance you had and taken that much off the adapter?

they look chunky as hell. i run 18mm on my ones. lol

keep it up still.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• i wouldn't modify anything that roatates really cause it could seriously mess up the balance. i mean i'm sure i could pull it off, but these spacers are pretty nice and i wanna keep it that way. i like the crazy poke and camber, so hell if i can make it work like i just did then why the hell not? btw your car is stoopid low!

Comment

• Ha ha. Thanx dude.

I love how ur rear sit. I'm gone do that to my rear RSs when they r built.

I'm just thinkin the fronts. I have H&R adapters ad had them milled down properly. The ones with speed bolts like yours are easier to mill down.

Mex

Originally posted by Geoff.T
        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
        Instagram:MexicanFab
        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• all i gotta say is DOPE.. i know u like the zip ties but i say cut ends off. and since u already have damage to rear fenders give them a pull, put some more positive camber on the rear and u will be PERFECT im tellin u! i know fender pull is hard work, and expensive if u have someone else do it, but it will be worth it if u wanna run that setup. best car ive seen on vettes if this is done!

Comment

• even the track cars clip the zip tie ends off... just sayin
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I really like the wheels, but not really a fan of anything else. the "beat up" look works better for older cars. kinda feel like you're just letting a perfectly good car go to shit for the sake of fitting in with the 240 guys. I do give you props for doing what you want despite others' opinions.

Comment

• ^ haha cool man. i mean like i said i picked up the car cuz it's a ballsy 4 cyl, always grew up liking boso and drift style. this car's sort of a melting pot of my inspiration. i feel you though, trust me if 2 winters ago didn't take my front lip from me this car would be a lot cleaner. it'll get there.

Comment

• been having a problem with this...stopped the rubbing for now with an angled grinder :

a man with the right tools can get the job done (and being friends with people that can blend over a prepped panel phewie!)
                  after this i'm gonna lose a little camber and the poke will be intense but the more subtle camber and extremely pulled/flattened fenders should make it look still agressive just not as clownish.

Comment

• beatin it

now waiting for body filler to dry.

Comment

• This looks like it will improve the appearance a lot.

Comment

• yeah and not rub tires :P

Comment

• if your not rubbin your not dubbin! oh wait... you have a chevy
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• haha that was a goodie :P

Comment

• progress

now i get to lose a little camber :3

Comment

• I'm liking the direction this is going, keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X