No announcement yet.

the legend of one low cobalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah man, it's a lot of stuff going on. once i have the wheels on it i'll actually know wtf to do with all the body work and stuff.

Comment

• Yeah, not usually a fan of cobalts, but this one's mad fresh.
      I like it.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• thank ya

Comment

• the pics i have for now sorry. i am pulling the rear fenders tonight. gonna get crazier. it's here.

Comment

• sick. more camber in front plz
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• That thing is wicked. Tell your boy with the ls meshes in your pic to let me get em.

Comment

• need to align that rear wheel toe and do some heavy fender rolling/pulling. i ate up the corner of a falken 512 in one night. oops!

Comment

• u really need to give us better pix thennnnnnnnnnnn do all that
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• couldn't wait

Comment

• Fuck. That's a low Cobalt. I can dig it.

Comment

• what kind of vette wheels are those. Ive looked for them every where. and they are not sawblades or salad shooters

Comment

• thier ZR1's from the C4.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• siiiick rear camber dude omggg

Comment

• Not really a fan of anything else, but the wheels look fantastic. Great choice; fitting for a chevy.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick_irwin View Post
                                what kind of vette wheels are those. Ive looked for them every where. And they are not sawblades or salad shooters
                                1988-1991

Comment

Working...
                                X