No announcement yet.

the legend of one low cobalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks pretty good man. i haven't really seen any pics of your car.

Comment

updated with some way better photos. ordered eibach 10mm spacers for the front and 15 for the rear. also just picked up some cooper zeon zpt 165/45 r18's for the stockers. should look sick!

Comment

I **** thoes cars, except for yours, that thing looks pretty mean man, good job. Do I smell a NY plate??? where u at??

Comment

thanks man! I love those wheels you got there. I'm in suffolk right smack in the center of long island. I **** cobalts too lol I'm trying to do something with it since I'm not selling it any time soon.

Comment

Cobalt?
            MOAR LIKE LOBALT.

Comment

looks good, i sense a lot of potential. you could fit 5x112 wheels with wobble bolts.....lots of options.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Definite potential, like it was said, I have never really seen one that looks good. All the people around me that own then are young kids. The typical SRT-4 driver, exhibitionst in public with thirty rev's of the engine just to get out of a parking spot. But I do like yours, potential....potential
                SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
                  thanks man! I love those wheels you got there. I'm in suffolk right smack in the center of long island. I **** cobalts too lol I'm trying to do something with it since I'm not selling it any time soon.
                  Haha nice man. Yeah I'm in Suffolk too, Sag Harbor actually. How far are you from there?

Comment

I'm in smithtown not too sure where sag harbor is. thanks for all the kind words guys!

Comment

smithtown? ahah I used to live there years back not really a fan of cobalts normally but that thing is clean as hell!
                      seems like theres a few LI'ers on the board all from suffolk too

Comment

You could always run wobble bolts and have access to Audi or Merc wheels if i am correct...

I actually think it looks tons better low and could be done very nicely. Keep it clean.

Comment

needs to be done right, but I am getting there!

Comment

Sweet lookin ride, never seen one of thoose so low :P
                            -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
                            -85 Saab 900 (Project)
                            PhotoBlog
                            Spotted In Narvik

Comment

hEeey, fellow 5x110(saw your thread on ss.net, alota ****)....yea our bolt pattern is fail, wtf was saab thinking and GM for using their drivetrain?? I used adapters to convert to a 5x114. Currently for sale right now actually

Check out my thread in the Intro section I just made....been lurking for a minute, finally made a post.

I orderd the B&G Coil-Overs, I was worried about the rear beam axle in back but obviously that shouldnt be an issue if you got that low. Im almost sure the coil overs wont get me that low in the back. We'll see when this snow clears up!

I was gonna cut my progress' too! lol was getting desperate for some low, hopefully the B&Gs are the rememdy. Hit me up if you want these adapters, hubcentric and all, excellent quality.
                              Last edited by Dom_J; 12-20-2009, 07:41 PM.
                              E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

i like it i have a cobalt to but i got adapters to run 5x114.3 instead of 5x110 really helpful...will get pics when shes done

Comment

Working...
                                X