This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JVC View Post
    NOOOOOO!!!!! That was my favorite calculator...
    Ya, that sucks. I haven't found one that even comes close to how well that one explained it to me haha. Im a very visual person and seeing the two colored lines made all the sense in the world to me.

Comment

Tire size help.

Sorry wrong thread. Deleted
      Last edited by Midnight; 11-22-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

muy bueno

Comment

This site also takes camber into account
          lurkin and murkin

Comment

This is a very good program...

I need this at 2 months ago to put a XXR 527 in my Clio, but i don't know if the Offset deal in my car..

Comment

and rim 16 ...

For a rim 16 which I can put wheel with little profile.
              posicionamiento seo | posicionamiento web

Comment

hi,
                It is really very good site. It may help a lot for all members.It contain important informtaion about wheels and others .Thanks for shearing the wonderful site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Comment

Am I the only one seeing problems? I put in exact measurements from my car. It shows a 7.1mm ride height dif from stock to 18's but it's a lot more than that. Atleast a half an inch. Plus, it says that my 18's wouldn't clear oem strut assembly (which it does). I don't currently need a calculator, but it worries me.

Comment

That's the one I used when researching wheels and tires for mine.
                    junk cars for cash Los Angeles
                    used auto parts Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                      Not to take away from the OP's post, but I also really like this one:

+1

Comment

Nice to know about the wheel/tire calculator,its really a good info that i got from this thread,with this measurement i can guess the tires and wheels with an appropriate measure.Thanks for sharing this useful info.

Comment

Baggout is a product aggregation website, A latest offers*GOSF*(great online shopping festival) discount coupon on baggout. This shopping is being organized by google association with the top retailer's including flipkart, snapdea, amazon..

Comment

This calculator is much better http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/
                            Houston videos, business and social networking

Comment

I like sizemytires as well..

Originally posted by Rollmodl View Post
                              This calculator is much better http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/
                              I like sizemytires.com and then there are plenty of alternatives of sizemytires.

Use this tool to compare two tire sizes. The tool can be useful for finding out whether or not an alternative tire size is compatible with your vehicle.

Comment

Hey John thanks for that, just checked our projected tire size:

The overall diameter variance of the new tire is 16 millimeters , which is 2.49% different than the original. You should never go beyond 3% of the original tire, otherwise you run the risk of brake failure.
                                We're within range. Too bad it doesn't allow for specific car/vans. I think to get an accurate reading is to us all of those site listed. But currently I'm helping wheel-size.com with their specs.. seems someone transfered over the Gen I spec sheet over to the Gen II spec sheet.. I'm seeing allot of numbers that aren't correct. Hopefully Alex will get this taken care of shortly.

Resources:
                                Wheel-size.com
                                TacomaWorld.com
                                RimsNTires.com
                                DiscountTire.com

Locate the Rim & Tire Manufactures Home Page:
                                KMCWheels.com
                                WheelPros.com
                                Maxxis.com

Avoid/Fail:
                                TireRack.com (Will not allow you to modify your wheel/tire specs)
                                CariD.com (Sold a wheel/tire package to my bud, the tires were over 2 years old)
                                Last edited by ToasterVan; 06-16-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X