Gaming done right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming done right!

My roommate picked up a Samsung 46" LED TV today...

Modern warfare 2...

Samsung 42" LCD
    Samsung 46" LED TV
    2 Xbox360s
    1 PS3
    Logitech THX surround sound

Not bad for a college apt...

Size difference...

:woot:

too bad i have to study and cant play tonight...

this should be fun for forza 3 as well!
    -Jason
    http://project-a3.blogspot.com

sick!

Comment

God damn you!!!!!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

The LED TVs are sick huh? We got one at my house a couple of months ago and I really like it. Picture quality looks a lot better to me than plasmas or LCDs.
        Wut?

Comment

mother of mary! drool.. sick set up dude.

Comment

You're in college & can afford that...

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              The LED TVs are sick huh? We got one at my house a couple of months ago and I really like it. Picture quality looks a lot better to me than plasmas or LCDs.

Actually they are still an LCD TV just with an LED backlight. Gotta love marketing, but the fact that teh LEDs can be dimmed regionally wheras CFL backlights could not makes a big difference in the contrast available to the display. It enables the blacks to be nearly as deep as a plasma panel with less than a third of the power consumption.

Comment

Doin it right for sure!

I almost went out and bought a 360 just because MW2 came out. My brother has a 360 so when he moved out a few months ago I was left with out one

Comment

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
                  Doin it right for sure!

I almost went out and bought a 360 just because MW2 came out. My brother has a 360 so when he moved out a few months ago I was left with out one
                  Almost? You should go buy it now. MW2 is pretty sick I'm addicted to it already...

Sick setup, I see you guys rather play it on xbox360 than on the ps3... the size surprisingly doesn't look that big of a different from the picture.

So gets hooked up to the surround while the other one gets stuck hearing it.

Dang look at the nest back there!

Comment

Originally posted by quakerroatmeal View Post
                    Almost? You should go buy it now. MW2 is pretty sick I'm addicted to it already...

Sick setup, I see you guys rather play it on xbox360 than on the ps3... the size surprisingly doesn't look that big of a different from the picture.

So gets hooked up to the surround while the other one gets stuck hearing it.

Dang look at the nest back there!
                    lol kind of, the lcd has built in speakers so it works out, just not surround tho.
                    -Jason
                    http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                    X