E36 Build || StanceWorks coils || ACS Type I Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks man.

Yeah it meant constant scraping, it was annoying as f*ck i even had to get over a speed bump.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Ha ha. Constant scrapping is somethin you get used to, like you don't even notice it after a while. Lol

Love this ride, much prefer it without the Amber's.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
      E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
      MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
      Instagram:MexicanFab
      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Man this car is fuckin cool!

Comment

• i love those wheels
          need honda/acura parts? great prices and owns clubcivic.com
          http://www.tunersports.com/?&aid=4

Comment

• Thanks dudes.

Yeah, you get used to the scraping. and i prefer it with the amber's
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Originally posted by zic View Post
              and i prefer it with the amber's :d
              +2345654323456789098765678

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Originally posted by Zic View Post
                and i prefer it with the amber's
                +2345654323456789098765678
                Woops, i meant without the amber's.
                but im kinda on the fence about it. on the pictures i kinda like the amber's better but in real life i think the smoked look better. hmm idk.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Get some proper pics so I can haz new wallpaper

Comment

• wow that puts a smile on my face ill try to get the fenders fixed then ill try to get some better photos.

just a random picture between i installed the smoked fronts and fog lights.

decided to clean the carpet, removed the seats. and it was nasty under there. first time i removed the passenger seat while i have owned the car. and boy there was some nasty gunk.

vacuumed.

sprayed the carpet cleaner on.

waited 2minutes scrubbed it with a brush. then wiped it with a cloth. the picture does not do it justice, there was allot of gunk on the cloth.

then vacuumed again. tried to get a nice pattern but did not have the right add-on for the vacuum. just did the best i could with the tools that i had.
                    I recommend cleaning the carpet, it really gives the car the new-car smell.

time to wash the car, gotten dirty.

soapy.

love how well the car cleans up, just a damn shame about rear fenders. someone should donate me some dollars.

front end.

them wheels.

side.

fitment, you can see how it has rubbed a bit, this is a no no. must get a little more camber or a little fender pull.

random snap.

coca cola, enjoy life.

that is all for now. still waiting on the yellow bulbs, gotta get of my ass and mount the inner fenders. and get started on the rear fenders.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• looks good.

Comment

• Thanks man.

Snowy days.

Re-polished the wheels with auto-sol for the first time, damn i fell in love all over again. Once again they are sparkly as they should be all the time.

Installed some bulbs, Noyka Hyper Yellow. They are not as yellow as i wanted them. Also i can't find some spray on glass paint here in the Faroes. Damn you little country. Note that picture is taken before i polished the wheels. they are much shinier now.

In other non-exciting news, they car is going in on Monday for paint on the rear arches. Wuuuhuuu
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• If I ever were to see your car in the flesh, my name would have to be changed to Mr. Happy Pants. Because there would be a verry happy thing dancing around in my pants because of your car.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Move to America.

Comment

• Thanks Dr.Ak, i think
                              I would actually trade you my wheels and coil-overs or all of the car if you get me a non-rusted e30 or e28. But i don't know how much it would cost you in taxes to insure and register the car. Oh and im dead serious about this offer.

I would like to visit America at least once in my life. I bet i would pickup chicks like no tomorrow because im from Europe. Or well, that is what all the films make me believe.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Sweet looking build, aren't 17" ACS Type 1's reverse face mounted? Mine are at least....

Comment

Working...
                                X