Was and now is. 750ila. Lots of pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was and now is. 750ila. Lots of pictures

3 years ago i bought myself a 750ila which was a piece of shit, and now i want to share a story with you all ,what was done and what needs to be done. Engine was messed up and tranny was a piece of shit and so on.
    Here are the pictures:
    Pictures from previous owners:
    Notice the tinted taillights and ugly e36 wheels and ugly smoke signal lights and painted grill even though the car isnt shadowline.

Previous owner added a hella black which arent hella black, selfmade 4 low beam head lights and ugly as hell.

Now i bought the car with broken engine and tranny and appearance was ugly, but still it was 750il.
    Second day i changed the headlights and tail lights

Then changed the wheels to 15" original bbs and black front grill to original 750ila. Hood had a 1,5cm of fillment on it.

Next came the engine swap

Old engine looked like this from inside

After engine swap car looked like this:

Next, new wheels and some body parts:

And then the tranny broke, car just standed in my garage for almost a 8 months when decided to fix the tranny no matter what. On the 8 months i vhanged the front bumper and bought a proper hood.
    Picture while it was standing

And now ,after tranny repairs, it has new wheels , littlebit lowering, new soundsystem, some axle parts.

It need spacers and littlebit lower from backend. i have thought tinting all the windows but i cant decide.
    Powered By 524td & 750ILA & e12 520(m52b28) & e30 325i coupe & e21 318turbo & Subaru Legacy BG & e39 528i Touring

Lookin good. Love that mean lookin front end.

Comment

and, lower it.

Comment

Car looked like this when it went to garage, to take a beauty sleep...

I think it does not need to go any lower,it looks good and drives good, but you will never know what kind of ideas my head would generate,if i get bored
        Powered By 524td & 750ILA & e12 520(m52b28) & e30 325i coupe & e21 318turbo & Subaru Legacy BG & e39 528i Touring

Comment

Regardless, thank you for saving the Bimmer.

Comment

and, lower it.

Comment

Originally posted by jossss View Post
              and, lower it.
              spam or tolling?

Comment

there are not so many 750ila left in the world, so every 750ila deserves to be rescued, this car is one of my favourite cars in whole world. Only thing im sorry for is that my 750ila is not a highline like the one in my garage which is my friends car, but at least mine is driving

Last edited by Toivoku; 03-09-2012, 05:16 PM.