Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShawnAllOver View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Besides getting Wide Wheels,Stretching Tires & Coils,Where can I get stance at?
    I have a E36 M3 Sedan and I've seen people with them that do it.

What exactly do I need to buy?
    Seriously are you guys full of being assholes and immature or can you just give some f&cking self respect and give me an answer.
    The question was said wrong clearly,

"I have Coilovers coming in in a few weeks, I have wheels and spacers going to be installed soon, I understand the wider the wheel, the better you have to making a big difference..but negative camber and all..Where do I get that at? What is a camber kit exactly? I'm asking what exact parts am I looking for the need to buy?"
    Just a bit like, "Seriously, guys?" As read above in my last reply...What exactly do I need besides Spacers, Wheels, Coilovers..."As far as negative camber and so forth...What do I need to buy?
    Not angry at all, stop making assumptions. I'm not like any of these little bitches on here that get angry or upset over childish remarks people put down
    quoting this, if you delete your post.
    then the other people will see it. sorry for being a prick, but this is way way waaaaaaaaaaay WAAAAAAAAAAAY to stupid.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Reading this..

Litterly Stance is EVERYTHING

Stock Stance

Slamed Stance (this is y good buddys car)

4x4 Stance

Stance is Litterly ANYTHING what your Looking for is Low Stance or Slammed Status

So Coilover and some Rims.

Wide wheels, stretched tire, Camber mean f*ck all.

Just Lower it a bit and get wheels that suit the car and you will be good.

And asking of such a thing is why people are making fun of u.

Btw Huge Wide wheels, Mad Camber = Hellaflush
      Last edited by ChristopherJason; 08-24-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

Comment

Anonymoose - Are u flipping on me or ?

Comment

Whats going on in here...

To start this is totally the wrong section. This is not a build. Where is your progress...? Sort it out.

Secondly, now I've moved it. This is a stupid question. Please have a look around at other E36s, they are common as muck on here. Read other peoples build threads and look at the appreciation threads. You will find everything you need.
            Last edited by Jorge; 08-24-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
              Anonymoose - Are u flipping on me or ?
              to the OP I believe man.

"Fucking hell dude. You can buy stance in half gallon bottles at your local wall mart, go get about 5 bottles and you're good to go" Made me faarrrkkkiinnggg rofl.

1987 BMW e28 535i
              "Respect your elders"

Comment

I do think Haydens replies need un-deleting, they were lol-worthy.

Comment

Bt reding an postn nthis thred mayd me dumma & I re-grettit nw

Comment

Is it that time of the month?

Comment

Must be, these threads are popping up again. You should be retard thread cop, ban/close errrry day

Comment

I was gona close it, but I thought that was a little harsh. Maybe I will do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

this is a bit inside joke
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

epic quote revival

-SW|UK-
                            Education - Knowledge - Power
                            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              I do think Haydens replies need un-deleting, they were lol-worthy.
                              this

make it happen
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

OP, I'd give a fuck if the e36 wasnt the easiest car in the world to 'stance'.

Anonymoose, nice quote drop

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X