Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Adaptec Speedware - Dedicated to Fitment

all Pm's returned, thanks for the orders guys
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

still need something today for h20? hit us up today
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

With the show season winding down its about time to start looking for next years wheels

15% off the rest of the month

PM Sent!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

last day to save 15% off

cant wait to see all the new wheel set ups next year

2013 show season coming up quick. get those wheels sorted

Great quality and product from you guys. I ordered a set of adapters to fit wheels i ordered for my CLK on my E46. 5x112 to 5x120 and they are perfect. a few test fit pictures, thank you.

awesome dude

Quote Originally Posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
    Any sales coming up soon?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

just PM'd you about a set. discount for second time buyer?

Quote Originally Posted by tcturbo91 View Post
    just PM'd you about a set. discount for second time buyer?
    returned, and yes

bump

do you guys have 5x100 to 5x120? Trying to run some bmw wheels on my subaru

^^Pm'd you, never heard back. Bump for sowo

sowo 2 weeks

Take advantage of that SW discount. hit me up

just wanted to give a thumbs up to you guys. I am beyond happy with your adapters and have had zero issues with them. deffinitely one of the best adapters you can get guys!
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Going on 2 months to get my order straightened out... not your best performance, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleAnderson View Post
    Going on 2 months to get my order straightened out... not your best performance, guys.
    woah dude who you been talking to? please Pm me so i can see what the heck is going on.

ok kyle, heres the info i got. You bought bargain bin adapters for $100. You found out you needed a different hub size on the wheel side so you called and made a complaint. We offered to give you $100 towards another new set but you wanted to keep those. You wanted some hub rings. My boss said he'd make you a set, free of charge of custom billet hub rings ($100) but he wouldn't be making hub rings for about a month. You were fine with this. Its June 18th. We'll get you your hub rings as soon as we can or you can order some from somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
    ok kyle, heres the info i got. You bought bargain bin adapters for $100. You found out you needed a different hub size on the wheel side so you called and made a complaint. We offered to give you $100 towards another new set but you wanted to keep those. You wanted some hub rings. My boss said he'd make you a set, free of charge of custom billet hub rings ($100) but he wouldn't be making hub rings for about a month. You were fine with this. Its June 18th. We'll get you your hub rings as soon as we can or you can order some from somewhere else.
    Half the truth, sprinkled with enough lies to make you look good...

I bought a set of bargain bin adapters on April 23rd, but needed the vehicle side center bore enlarged to 72.56. I also ordered all the hardware to go with them.

I called exactly one month after ordering (May 23rd) to check on the status, and was told you forgot about them. Not a good start, but they did show up one week later.

The enlarged center bore came out just fine, but there were 2 problems when they showed up:

1. I was sent 12mm lug nuts when the adapters have 14mm studs. Still need the correct ones (black).

2. The wheel bore was advertised as 66.1, and they showed up measuring 67.1. This was your error, not mine. I explained the problem and was offered a set of hub rings to correct the situation. I was told you typically only make hub ring orders about once a month because the lathe needs to be set up for different tooling, and at that time it had been about 3 weeks since you last made them. It would be the next week, the week of June 3-7, that you would be making them again. That would have been fine, as I should have received them last week.

So what does it take? Three months to get an order right? Unreal...

I was not offered $100 towards a new set of adapters. This is a flat-out lie. I was told I could return them for a refund. That was it. I opted to keep them because they only need a set of hub rings to work.

I'm sick of getting dicked around. Send the correct lugs out tomorrow, and have them to my house by the end of this week.

A picture of a lug threaded on a bolt as proof that it's the wrong size: