This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
    so I ordered through motorsport-tech.com to fit my hopefully style 95s coming my way.

but I am confused because when I checked the website some time ago I do not remember adaptec speedware being on that site?

does that mean I technically ordered custom made adaptec speedware adapters?
    yes. Adaptec Speedware is now a division of MST. same great products, faster service. Thanks for the order!
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

bump

sales@adaptecspeedware.com

Like us on...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sent you a pm about spacers and hardware!
                  2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                  2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                  1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Guys, i know Jr started this thread but he does not have time to check Pm's. if you want a fast response Pm me. thanks

Comment

pm's returned

Comment

Cut out the middle man. Everything built in-house

Comment

just ordered my 10mm hubcentric & wheelcentric spacers today!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X