Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not the only one. Got to talking with a friend about this, and it turns out he had similar problems. Adapters showed up after 2 months with the wrong center bore size and had to send them back. He later ordered an extra which took just as long. He was also never sent the correct hardware.

Comment

• Footed the bill for correct lugs today and got the wheels installed... but not before one last screw up from Adaptec. One of the 20 short head lug bolts was 12x1.25 and not 12x1.5. Ended up trimming the top off one of my stock bolts to get these things on.

It's unbelievable how badly you screwed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by harlerocco View Post
        Dude idk what the deal is but I've had nothing but good fortune with MST stuff. From adapters to redrills, and yes, hub rings as well, always been good stuff and used for a few years now without any issues.
        lots of people have, not sure what happened but he wasn't dealing with me so i don't have full story. I try and help anyone out that i can. oh well, glad its over regardless.
        If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

• I've ordered more than a dozen adapters from Motorsport, they've always been awesome for my stuff. I can't really go bargain bin for 5x108 adapters, so they've been a great partner in all of my cross-fitments. Thanks Junior and team.
          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• I'm also very happy with you guys!

They were direct fit. No issues at all!
            4x100 --> 5x108

- '89 E30 M-Tech 2
            - '10 TT RS
            - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• that car is so money
              If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

• h20i weekend

Comment

• Can you make me a (2) small tapered spacers based on these dimensions?

A = 16 mm
                  B = 18 mm
                  C = 23.5 mm
                  D = 33 mm

Last edited by D Unit; 10-07-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• it probably wouldn't be worth the set up. i'll send it to my boss

Comment

Working...
                    X