X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you guys have 5x100 to 5x120? Trying to run some bmw wheels on my subaru

Comment

^^Pm'd you, never heard back. Bump for sowo
      If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

sowo 2 weeks
        If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

Take advantage of that SW discount. hit me up

Comment

Comment

just wanted to give a thumbs up to you guys. I am beyond happy with your adapters and have had zero issues with them. deffinitely one of the best adapters you can get guys!
              1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
              1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Going on 2 months to get my order straightened out... not your best performance, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                  Going on 2 months to get my order straightened out... not your best performance, guys.
                  woah dude who you been talking to? please Pm me so i can see what the heck is going on.

Comment

ok kyle, heres the info i got. You bought bargain bin adapters for $100. You found out you needed a different hub size on the wheel side so you called and made a complaint. We offered to give you $100 towards another new set but you wanted to keep those. You wanted some hub rings. My boss said he'd make you a set, free of charge of custom billet hub rings ($100) but he wouldn't be making hub rings for about a month. You were fine with this. Its June 18th. We'll get you your hub rings as soon as we can or you can order some from somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                      ok kyle, heres the info i got. You bought bargain bin adapters for $100. You found out you needed a different hub size on the wheel side so you called and made a complaint. We offered to give you $100 towards another new set but you wanted to keep those. You wanted some hub rings. My boss said he'd make you a set, free of charge of custom billet hub rings ($100) but he wouldn't be making hub rings for about a month. You were fine with this. Its June 18th. We'll get you your hub rings as soon as we can or you can order some from somewhere else.
                      Half the truth, sprinkled with enough lies to make you look good...

I bought a set of bargain bin adapters on April 23rd, but needed the vehicle side center bore enlarged to 72.56. I also ordered all the hardware to go with them.

I called exactly one month after ordering (May 23rd) to check on the status, and was told you forgot about them. Not a good start, but they did show up one week later.

The enlarged center bore came out just fine, but there were 2 problems when they showed up:

1. I was sent 12mm lug nuts when the adapters have 14mm studs. Still need the correct ones (black).

2. The wheel bore was advertised as 66.1, and they showed up measuring 67.1. This was your error, not mine. I explained the problem and was offered a set of hub rings to correct the situation. I was told you typically only make hub ring orders about once a month because the lathe needs to be set up for different tooling, and at that time it had been about 3 weeks since you last made them. It would be the next week, the week of June 3-7, that you would be making them again. That would have been fine, as I should have received them last week.

So what does it take? Three months to get an order right? Unreal...

I was not offered $100 towards a new set of adapters. This is a flat-out lie. I was told I could return them for a refund. That was it. I opted to keep them because they only need a set of hub rings to work.

I'm sick of getting dicked around. Send the correct lugs out tomorrow, and have them to my house by the end of this week.

A picture of a lug threaded on a bolt as proof that it's the wrong size:

Comment

• Like i said, i got the info i got from my boss so i in no way said it was 100% truth, just what i was told. a refund or credit, same thing. also you mention that we should've had hub rings done and already sent. we dont have a set day, it was a time frame. we will not set up a machine to make 1 set of hub rings, period. im just trying to get to the issue so we can sort it out. call the shop 775.351.1000 to get it handled.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                          Like i said, i got the info i got from my boss so i in no way said it was 100% truth, just what i was told. a refund or credit, same thing. also you mention that we should've had hub rings done and already sent. we dont have a set day, it was a time frame. we will not set up a machine to make 1 set of hub rings, period. im just trying to get to the issue so we can sort it out. call the shop 775.351.1000 to get it handled.
                          Of course you don't make them on a set day. The time frame I was given was the week of June 3-7 as you had several other orders also waiting to be done. Would have been nice to get a call letting me know there would be another 3-4 week delay.

You know the issues now. Send the correct lugs so I can move on. Have a tracking number sent to me by the close of business today.

Comment

• Still no reply or confirmation...

Brad, you've been active on the forum all day today. What's going on? I'm not able to call while at work. You know what needs to be done: send the correct lugs with a tracking number.

Comment

• How much can one company fuck up?

I was sent a tracking number on Thursday. No contact about it... no e-mail, phone call, message board contact, nothing. The package arrived today.... and it contains nothing of use.

I was sent 4 hub rings, which are loose as hell on both sides. You must have just eyeballed these things and called it close enough. They're useless for centering a wheel.

And get this... STILL no lugs!

I'm sick of your shit. The credit card charge has been reversed.

I would like to give a shout-out to justforwheels.com. I ordered a set of hub rings from them last Wednesday in anticipation that Motorsport-Tech would continue to screw me. They arrived on Monday and are dead-nuts perfect. Not a bit of play with them at all. If you ever need hub rings in odd sizes, I highly recommend doing business with them.

Comment

• Dude idk what the deal is but I've had nothing but good fortune with MST stuff. From adapters to redrills, and yes, hub rings as well, always been good stuff and used for a few years now without any issues.
                                instagram : demrimz
                                StatesideWheel

Comment

Working...
                                X