No announcement yet.

E34 V12 making an introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all, good to know you guys liked it.
    i'm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. was active on DTMpower and bimmerforums back then. I had an E30 back then too and I now have a MINI that's supposed to be for my gf.

My XXL E30 325i back in 2005,
    It had a 2.7 M20 running on MAF, 5-lugs, sheet metal widebody, 18" BBS LM (reps) with spacers and then 18" Hamann HM2 in E39 offset -13

At its best at the time.

sheet metal arches - LM on spacers

at my show pit at Sepang Circuit

Alongside Sheddenee, who used to be active on E46fanatics. a supercharged widebody 320i

The MCS
    GT3RS wannabe Cooper S. I think it works, it has its fans and loathers i'm sure. Signal Green paint and accents. Black OZ 17" ultraleggeras, yellow Type A brembos, GRS intercooler, Arqray CF wing, etc.

at Sepang

Pop the hood and see the little monster living in there

A shoot with the Europrojektz of the Malaysian Chapter. Cassanova as people would know, shipped his hamann E46 coupe to Kuala Lumpur when he returned

4WD, FF and MR 6-speeders

Met a GT3 RS for a date one night..

..and ate it for breakfast.

Some more of the E34.
    Well, just a short introduction on the E34, it was a humble E34 520i back in 1999 when i had it, slapped on some E39 M5 reps on it, lowered it, and then the the ACS S5 rep bodykit and then 18" ACS Type II reps and coilovers, etc.

back in 2005 in an all black-suit

2006 with 18" type II reps

at its best in 2006. just a good looking exterior and replica everything.

and then boom. the V12 goes in in 2007 with first failed attempt with ghetto wiring and shoddy manual tranny conversion. finally being completed end-2008 in the above pic.

It even met Barry Meguiar when he came to Kuala Lumpur in 2009 he didn't comment on my flat black replica bumpers then.

Custom interior goes in

still on rep wheels and bodykit

still an automatic for now

custom exhaust

found the ever-illusive schnitzer Type-II 19s. heading the authentic route

Fitted. now only the rep bodykit needs replacing.

put on 540i subframe, LSD, brakes etc

Wide grille conversion

also found gigantic whiteline front ARB

participated in a hillclimb event and won the "classic" category

'

cruise with the big boys to north of Malaysia, Penang Island.

ACS S5 authentic bodykit is on. no more fake stuff on the E34 finally!

did a quick photoshop for my powdercoating plans

how shitty the parts look

grinded the cast excess for smoother intake runner ribs

how it came out

Some details of the car now
    1989 E34
    M70 5.0 V12 from the E32 750il
    540i brakes, subframe 2.93 LSD
    AC Schnizer S5 bodykit
    AC Schnitzer Type II 19X8.5 19X9.5
    Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 235/35 265/30
    RCS coilovers
    Custom top to bottom Red leather / alcantara interior and red stitching

thanks guys, i'd be taking more new pics soon.
    Last edited by 6piston; 08-25-2011, 07:34 AM.

Comment

oh lord.
      at first i was like, uuuugghh reps. then i was like he is replacing it all and the final result came out great.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Good God, this is insane!

Comment

Maybe I have some issue, but I dont see a problem w/ a well done rep IF you arent trying to pass it off as real. Either way, that e34 is SICK!! Love the way the interior is bleeding. The Mini is hot too. I like how you followed the GT3 theme

progress IS a slow process

Comment

I am speechless! Amazing, great, the best there is, jhcvlzxsdkghvnhcdsfinhbv... Sorry about that, I was wiping my keyboard! lol

Car looks great!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Omg that interior ! Amazing car, 12 years idk if I could keep my car that long
              "It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."

Comment

Game over! Period!

Comment

Love it.

Strictly Pleasure
                  Allen
                  82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
                  92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

ok, i definately want to have sex with your car....

mmm... i've been saying this a lot lately... seems there are a whole lot of BONER worthy vehicles on this site...

My E34 actually stated out as a M20 520i, but is now becoming a M30 535i w/ TURBO....

Hope i will end up with similar results as you, just different engines i guess, what transmission did you intend on using for the manual conversion :?:

I have a gearbox from a S62, and this was one of my old plans.... i was told that S62 gearbox would mate directly to the M70/M73, i also have a E38 750i i was thinking about swapping the manual into
                    E36 M3ti TURBO | E46 328i DAILY | E60 535d M-TECH | DODGE RAM - CUMMINS TWIN TURBO

Comment

omg this beast is beautiful . I love e34s

Comment

yes....

Comment

Damn I'm jealous.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

big thanks again everyone,

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                            Maybe I have some issue, but I dont see a problem w/ a well done rep IF you arent trying to pass it off as real. Either way, that e34 is SICK!! Love the way the interior is bleeding. The Mini is hot too. I like how you followed the GT3 theme
                            totally agree.
                            nope, nothing wrong to get by with reps if they look good and when affordability is an issue. though certain reps can be really shitty. my last rep bodykit was wavvy, so i went with a flat black instead. no more waves. i thought it looked good at one point. the wheels looked identical so that was okay. it just comes to a point where you feel its lacking, especially when parked next to a slick ride. so i decided to go for the real thing, since i'm going to go wild with the engine and interior, i just want the car to feel perfect. the real stuff are amazing. the bodykit is flawless. it's plastic and robust. unlike the fiberglass reps. even the real deal wheels feels different. especially in weight and balance(?)

Originally posted by Angelic0- View Post
                            ok, i definately want to have sex with your car....

mmm... i've been saying this a lot lately... seems there are a whole lot of BONER worthy vehicles on this site...

My E34 actually stated out as a M20 520i, but is now becoming a M30 535i w/ TURBO....

Hope i will end up with similar results as you, just different engines i guess, what transmission did you intend on using for the manual conversion :?:

I have a gearbox from a S62, and this was one of my old plans.... i was told that S62 gearbox would mate directly to the M70/M73, i also have a E38 750i i was thinking about swapping the manual into
                            with the car or in the car mate

i had plenty of time to make mistakes and achieve results. so why hurry. having my car for so long, i can't live without it now. just going to add stuff or transform it as time goes by.

I was intending to fit the S62 box and was also informed it would bolt on. i believed that for about a year or 2. so I found the S62 box but but looking at the bellhousing and bolt pattern, its different. a couple of bolts may go in but i'm not sure how well it'll fit. and if i were to make an adaptor (again) i'd prolly go for a cheaper box.

I also found an 850csi 6-speed box recently, that'll be my ultimate choice. love the OEM-ness of it.

E38 V12 would be sweet. my plan in the future too. swap the V12 for a newer unit.

but my dream would be turn the current V12 into an NA 8000rpm 12 ITB machine that'll put the italian V12s to shame. Or a twin turbo 550i.

thanks again guys

Comment

It's looking sooo badass, as i like to say -pussy magnet

Comment

2 wallpaper sized pics to share:

I also managed to get these babies couple of years back.

they're exact pieces from the DTM E30 M3 which i had to have. and in 5 pieces.

sandblasted and painted them just for kicks. currently just showpieces for my office. but i intend to put them on the E34 for fun until i finally build an E30 M3 of my own in the future. but i'd need the 500 euro$ a piece, centerlock hub first.

what if....

Comment

Working...
                                X