Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature worthy AZ cars?

Hey,

So I do video, and need a cool car to shoot some time this fall when it cools down a bit. It'd be like a Wagenwerks style thing or like Speedline Filmwerks. That level type stuff. Post here if you know anyone or have a car that's something you'd think that fits this description! Obviously I'm open to doing more than 1 video so show me some options haha.

Thanks guys,
    Paul

I know a few cars, but they need to be in front of my lens before yours

Got some links to your work? I've been wanting to do some work with a videographer.
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
      I know a few cars, but they need to be in front of my lens before yours

Got some links to your work? I've been wanting to do some work with a videographer.
      Oh damn, are you guys AZ based? I had no idea.

Right now I'm working primarily in EDM Concert Videography, but it's always been my main goal to do work with killer automobiles. Anyhow, here's the link to my Vimdeo page. To see the majority of my concert stuff check out the credited videos under my videos too. That's the production company I'm with that does the concert stuff.

Canon 60D, a Panasonic AG-HMC40 and the desire to shoot everything from cars to concerts to short films. Arizona resident, contact me if you need a helping hand…

Comment

I know a few cars you could shoot man come out to volkstock on feb23. Audi vw show at the fear farm grounds in Avondale. It should be a sick ass turn out. If you do ill be the guy in the purple mk3 gti

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
        Instagram: Dariusrusu
        Vwvortex: Vwdubluvin

c by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/55829963@N05/]

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdubluvin View Post
          I know a few cars you could shoot man come out to volkstock on feb23. Audi vw show at the fear farm grounds in Avondale. It should be a sick ass turn out. If you do ill be the guy in the purple mk3 gti

Ill be there but I wish I could take my car lol friend said he wouldnt let me come in my bmw haha
          EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Comment

Originally posted by e46cruiser View Post
            Ill be there but I wish I could take my car lol friend said he wouldnt let me come in my bmw haha
            Yeah man this is a vag event but it would be cool to have a all euros one

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdubluvin View Post
              Yeah man this is a vag event but it would be cool to have a all euros one

Yeah it would be pretty sick since there really isn't that many euro shows down here!
              EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Comment

I'll be moving down there beginning of fall/late summer. Maybe we can get something going. I would love to meet some cool people as well.

Comment

Just realized that this was posted in 2011.... 0_o

Comment

Originally posted by dumpedb5 View Post
                    I'll be moving down there beginning of fall/late summer. Maybe we can get something going. I would love to meet some cool people as well.
                    When you get down here come to the pavilions in Scottsdale every sat night you'll find all the euros there

Tapatalkin it!

Comment

The man himself said it.

Comment

Working...
                      X