Cutting this type of spring...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    lol what stock exhaust? I dont even have cats or mufflers. As for the beams, I put in 1" bumpstops and that got me a good 4.5" of space between the beams and frame.

Engine mods:

bored to 306, trickflow forged pistons, ford e303 cam, msd distro, ford racing aluminum z heads, edlebrock performer 5.0 intake, new f rails, 20lb injectors, summit shortie headers (for now), KN intake, BBK TB, ac compressor delete, BBK underdrive pulleys, compcam rollers, ford racing plug wires... cant think of anything else thats been done to it at the moment but Im sure Im leaving out something. This is power to the crank.

Do you have an F150 or something?
    You can see the OEM cat in the pic its the rusty thing hanging down in the picture with the axe can. And ya my work truck is an f150 that i have been driving since new in 92. People are more inclined to help people who dont try and blow smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by blue92 View Post
      You can see the OEM cat in the pic its the rusty thing hanging down in the picture with the axe can. And ya my work truck is an f150 that i have been driving since new in 92. People are more inclined to help people who dont try and blow smoke...
      It hollow, but thanks for being insulting. I'll show you a picture of the nothingness behind the first hollow cat if you think it will boost your internet 'cred.
      Last edited by kaidotech; 08-11-2011, 05:28 PM.
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

sure lets see it

Comment

Originally posted by blue92 View Post
          sure lets see it
          I'll have a picture up tomorrow. In the mean time you might want to make a few more posts on this website before you start getting rude with other members.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Not being rude, just calling bs where i see it.

Comment

Ask questions before calling BS then.

Comment

Did you happen to snap that pic yet?

Comment

Been really busy this week and cant find my SLR so cellphone pics will have to make do. 3" pipe behind hollowed out cat #1, and the black marks from spitting flames under the cab.

Once I get the money to redo the whole system in stainless I'm going to swap to longtubes, so this is temporary.
                  Last edited by kaidotech; 08-12-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Blue 92 sounds like a joke lol
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                      Been really busy this week and cant find my SLR so cellphone pics will have to make do. 3" pipe behind hollowed out cat #1, and the black marks from spitting flames under the cab.

Once I get the money to redo the whole system in stainless I'm going to swap to longtubes, so this is temporary.
                      But do you have a pic of the cat itself?

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        Blue 92 sounds like a joke lol
                        Im beginning to think so. He wants a picture of the inside of a cat that has a Y pipe welded on one side and another pipe welded on the other side.

Comment

what the hell does having a cat or not having one, or having a hollow cat, or a full cat, or a race cat, fark any cat have to do with stancing a truck???

Is it because racecat?

kaidotech, carry on, im liking where this is going!!
                          Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

Working...
                          X