H2O International 2011 - Sept 24-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isved View Post
    About to book a 6-person suite at the Castle in the Sand. Any personal reviews?
    You won't be in there much so just do it anyway.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by isved View Post
      About to book a 6-person suite at the Castle in the Sand. Any personal reviews?
      No clue about Suites but i've stayed there for 3 years and enjoy it. Its not the fanciest place in the world but theres a pool and beach if your bringing chicks (easiest way to get rid of them - thats what we do) and its close to all the action/big meets.

Comment

im finally able to go this year, just booked my room at the Spindrift. price wasn't too bad.

last year i had just sold my VRT Jetta, the year before i had blown up the engine, the year prior i was still building it... so i was never able to make it, but i always have managed to end up at Waterfest for the last 3, usually as a passenger. funny thing is i was unemployed and in the hospital for Waterfest this year, so i didn't make it. but i am rocking the wagon to H2Oi [finally gonna pop that cherry!!!!]

Comment

staying on 9th street! any official SW meet happening? if not, there should be.....
          A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylike View Post
            staying on 9th street! any official SW meet happening? if not, there should be.....
            Not that Ive heard of. But anywhere that we are is the official place to be, especially if we're handing out windshield banners
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              No clue about Suites but i've stayed there for 3 years and enjoy it. Its not the fanciest place in the world but theres a pool and beach if your bringing chicks (easiest way to get rid of them - thats what we do) and its close to all the action/big meets.
              Thanks! Booked the suite, hope to see some Stanceworkers at the bar!

Comment

I can't remember where i'm staying.....I think it's got the word "Carousel" in it....lol. I'm staying with like 7 other people in the room though....lol. Sleeping on the floooooor.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  Sleeping on the floooooor.
                  No shame in our game.

Comment

Got a condo on 53rd this year. Got sick of the Parrot Lagoon down on 9th. Can;t wait for this year. Gonna be better than ever.
                    SAABaru.
                    IvyLeagueEast

Comment

will be at 56th...bug broke early last friday got her runnin tho can't miss h2o. days encounting.......

oem roof rack hopefully in time
                      i <3 fatties

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Got a condo on 53rd this year. Got sick of the Parrot Lagoon down on 9th. Can;t wait for this year. Gonna be better than ever.
                        Originally posted by iamjohnisrad View Post
                        will be at 56th...bug broke early last friday got her runnin tho can't miss h2o. days encounting.......

oem roof rack hopefully in time
                        I'm right near both you guys haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

ill be out there with some buddies, first time pretty excited we're staying all the way up off 71st... we didn't know where people stayed when we booked it

also we're driving up from Sanford NC anyone else out that way?

Comment

Gonna try to drive the benz up there....bringing and extra pan, gasket, oil, the whole shebang. Not sure where im staying yet but fuckit ill bring a tent too.

On another note for anyone that has headed up there before from the south (ie, ga, fl, sc, nc) How bad are the roads? My merc is .5" off the ground....and just wanna be prepared.

Comment

Im at Wind Jammer on 46th street, counting down the days...
                              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

We'll be staying all the way down on 7th this year. Can't wait to run into a bunch of you guys!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                                X