No announcement yet.

H2O International 2011 - Sept 24-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be there for the fourth year. first year-no dub. second year-mkv. last year-no dub. this year-aircooled.

its always such a good time. i almost forget that its my wife's birthday party weekend.
    i <3 fatties

Comment

33 more days until I'm there!

Comment

I'll be there. Rolling up with a few BMW, VW and Miata guys. A few of us got rooms.....i'm just crashing on the floor sardine style. I'll be too drunk to care about being uncomfortable.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I'll be there, probably with the 7 because my M3 swap won't be done. I don't know why people always trip over the dates, I've had my condo booked since May.
          The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
            I'll be there, probably with the 7 because my M3 swap won't be done. I don't know why people always trip over the dates, I've had my condo booked since May.
            lol so many of us have rooms. I hope we're all in the vacinity of one another so we can party down. I'm staying with Anthony, his wife, Jovany, Chris and Michelle.
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
              lol so many of us have rooms. I hope we're all in the vacinity of one another so we can party down. I'm staying with Anthony, his wife, Jovany, Chris and Michelle.
              haha word. I'm in the condo with Carter, Austin, Bryan, Alex, and the rest of that crew. I think we're on like 54th street.
              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Kinda surprised Ive never heard of this show
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                  haha word. I'm in the condo with Carter, Austin, Bryan, Alex, and the rest of that crew. I think we're on like 54th street.
                  Word. Epic time will be epic.
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

there should be a "stanceworks" meet at some point. waiting for details....
                    i <3 fatties

Comment

I know I'm late to the game but whats about average costs out there for a hotel room? a buddy of mine and his girlfriend just decided to go and trying to figure out if we have enough cash
                      '87 NA Toyota Supra 5spd stock with 68K original miles (garage)

'04 Blue ZX3 2.3l 5spd W/K&N CAI, 6000k HID projector headlights/Foglights, Magnaflow 2.5"catback exhaust, 17" Ford Racing Rally wheels DGR coilovers tucking tire

Phi Kappa Tau

Comment

Originally posted by RXTurner21 View Post
                        I know I'm late to the game but whats about average costs out there for a hotel room? a buddy of mine and his girlfriend just decided to go and trying to figure out if we have enough cash
                        They can range anywhere from $50 for a room at the Ocean Voyager to $5000 if you want to rent a ridiculous place.

Most "corporate" places are $180-ish a night

Comment

I be there

Comment

had amazing time last year and cant wait for this year!!!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Originally posted by snake24 View Post
                              i cant wait for this show! greatest show eva!
                              Amen.

Comment

About to book a 6-person suite at the Castle in the Sand. Any personal reviews?

Comment

Working...
                                X