• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O International 2011 - Sept 24-25

Ocean City, MD
    9/24-9/25 2011

Dates finally announced!

Do any of you guys have recommendations for hotels/cheap condos? Last year we stayed at the Thunderbird and scraped a lot of frame rails in that damn parking lot entrance

Also, roll call
    Last edited by Pir8 97; 07-29-2011, 10:30 AM.
    Will design/build websites for wheels

Pretty new to stanceworks and i know this is a big meet, where is it located?
    no sig

Comment

Ah, sorry. Edited first post with more info. Its a VAG show but you'll find all sorts of cars there. The best parts are the meets/hangouts and watching the cars cruise up & down the strip. That's not make specific.
      Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

Will be there, undecided on where I'm staying or what I'm taking though.

Best show of the season hands down

Comment

If you're in the US and you don't come to this show, there is something wrong with you.

I'll be there, I won't have a car there, but I will be there.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I will be there again this year. I already booked my flights a few weeks back, wasn't going to wait for jay to get off his ass to announce some "official" dates. Everyone knows it's the last weekend of September

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
              I will be there again this year. I already booked my flights a few weeks back, wasn't going to wait for jay to get off his ass to announce some "official" dates. Everyone who knows anything knows it's the last weekend of September
              Fixed. Seeing people freak out over it was all too funny

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Ill be watching my brother graduate from boot camp so no h2o for me- which is a shame because we have been going for 6 years straight now- but Id rather see him than h2o anyway

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

Looking at houses/condos/hotels right now. I've been to OCMD before, but not for H2Oi.
                  Any recommendations on a place to stay? Preferably somewhere right along Coastal Hwy, don't want to drive half an hour to hang out everyday.
                  Also, I've heard most of the action/people/meets are roughly between 60-80th streets on Coastal Hwy. Is that true?

Comment

I'm staying on 41st by the convention center, I know a lot of other people staying between 40th and 55th too. I also don't want to be in the middle of all the parties with a bunch of dumbass kids though..

Comment

best 3 days of the year last year no questions asked... seeing mikes car drag down the strip = gameover.......... i'll be there
                      HoodRatStatus
                      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                        Best show of the season hands down
                        You got that right bro. I'll see ya down there again.

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

So pumped.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

I'll be there for sure. Might have to end up sleeping in a car? Who knows. I'm broke as shit but wouldn't miss this for the world. If anyone knows of anywhere really cheap to stay, myself and another buddy need somewhere. I'm not a murderer, promise.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                              Fixed. Seeing people freak out over it was all too funny
                              3 years in a row hahaha.

I'm staying at castle in the sand. See you all there.

Trav you goin?

Comment

Working...
                              X