This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanceworks View Post
    Yet another forum with their own tire fitment guide!
    Feel free to post up your wheel/tire combinations so that everyone can get a good idea as to how a certain tire may fit on a certain width wheel.

It's best to include the tire size, as well as the brand, since some tires fit differently than others.

I'll add your fitment to this post so that everything is easy to find.

-StanceWorks

14-" Wheels

15" Wheels
    195/45/15 Toyo T1R - 15x9 2

16" Wheels

17" Wheels
    205/40/17 Fuzion ZRi - 17x8 2
    215/40/17 Fuzion ZRi - 17x8.5 2
    215/40/17 Fuzion ZRi - 17x9.5
    225/45/17 Kumho AST - 17x10.5

18" Wheels

19+" Wheels

Also check here, http://www.tyrestretch.com/index.php
    ----------------
    I've been told that they won't fit. I wanted to put 8.5 inch lip in the front and 9.5 in the rear. Any suggestions?
    http://www.importscollection.com/

Comment

• 215/40/18 Hankook Ventus v12 , Rotiform TMB 18x8.5

Comment

• Guys I need help.
        I can't ffs seem to find 235/35/18s to put on my rear 10j rims. 225/35s are a bit too stretched for a daily and 245s are too big compared to 215/35s on 9j I'll run on front. Is it me or are 235/35s an odd size and noone makes it? Just found some toyos on ebay but I don't really like toyo and there is no production date so don't want to end up with 2002 rubber.

Wheels are 9&10x18, if you have other sizes suggestions, "backup" sizes is 225/35s and 245/35s but dunno if i like them

Thanks!

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this topic! I am sure that the following thread has been viewed by thousands of users!
          pure professional academic writers

Comment

• Hey guys, how about 245-45-R18 on a 10,5J Wheel (At the back). Will that be very stretched or just a little bit?

And maybe somebody can confirm the max ET what will fit with my LS430 with rolling the fenders but I really dont like to make weldings etc....
            Last edited by LS430 VIP; 08-14-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys, i have bmw e36 coupe and got set of Z3M coupe wheels thats i wanna fit on it therefore i need some advises to make perfect fitment.

Wheel specs:
              Front 17" 7.5J ET40
              Rear 17" 9J. ET8

I assume i have to roll my rear fenders.

Note: i use my car daily basis 😄

Comment

• I'm really learning a lot from this thread, all thanks to the other members who were able to provide their insights. It's now time for me to apply what I've learned in the real world, and buy a new set of tires from 4WheelOnline.

Comment

Working...
                X