Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• launch night (if you know then you know, if you dont then you dont). plz add your name to the guestlist. msg me on my cell phone or PM me.

Comment

• dont you mean stblshd?
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Any body seen this on FB:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• ^saw it a while ago. will give it a miss
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• agentz backed out from AE
            insider said its gonna be a holden fest

Comment

• Can't wait for the launch party tonight.

Will be good to finally meet some of the crew.

Comment

• will be leaving tgon in about 30 mins as i got a few things to do before the party!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  will be leaving tgon in about 30 mins as i got a few things to do before the party!
                  omfg, going to stblshlshdehdehdhdhdehdehdehd. wearing iLLest materialz
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ok, so like full suited up Barney Stinson style. Nam, you let me down mang, only 65% suited instead of 100% suited...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But Woody, Dylan, Matt and one or two more VW fellas did it right. LOL.
                    Great fun, awesome event, many ppl. Will buy again A+++++

Comment

• so I hear estblshd was kinda established...... but not really?
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• awesome night at the launch party guys!! nice to catch up with so many ppl!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          so I hear estblshd was kinda established...... but not really?
                          we stblshd that Sem and Georgina had too much to drink. LMFAO
                          and there was miiiinnnt RS fitmUnt around.
                          True story.

Comment

• top night
                            mad bbs rs's on show
                            being put on guestlist as as 'colin ranga' was abit racist tho reece

xoxoxo
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              so I hear estblshd was kinda established...... but not really?
                              LOL yeah were kinda established. getting there slowly

was cool having the familia suit up. i fuckin lold. better see pictures of them from our team over the next few days. shit was hot

thanks for coming guys for the support! LIke i said in my shitty speach, its overwhelming having the support and hype you guys have shared and created! More good things to come with a few projects im working on currently.

but needa test the waters first.....

until next SW gathering!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                top night
                                mad bbs rs's on show
                                being put on guestlist as as 'colin ranga' was abit racist tho reece

xoxoxo
                                LOL fuckin dont know your last name man LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X