Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON S|W Meet Up's And Events. Post em up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm already going with a few cars up to jdmst, perhaps if we get a group to drive up, only one unlucky bastard can get caught and the others get away :P

Comment

hmm i got raped in my skyline years ago around watergardens area lol havent been there since. But i agree if theres a few of us i wouldnt mind rolling down, everyones car makes mine look legal height anyway LOL.
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        JDMST this comming friday.

Ill be there, then prinny.

James, Stu, JD, I suggest you come
        mmmm... should i take the 34 to jdmst? lulz

Comment

I think everyone should pile into umadness and moh's car, four door crew, then we can rock up and be like wut?

Pre meet at my place? LOL

People would be like wtf? 2-3 cars fully loaded.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Reece, just read your post on jdmst, chip in petty moniez and come prinny in umadness.... full car load, proper hoon spec.

Comment

I think everyone should pile into umadness and moh's car, four door crew, then we can rock up and be like wut?

Pre meet at my place? LOL

People would be like wtf? 2-3 cars fully loaded.
              fucken oath. if theres cunts under 22 coming with me ones gotta drive though lol

Comment

Ox, let me know if you don't have a car load coz i can bring the wheels to JDMST

coz i don't think they would fit with a car load, even if you put them on the room racks

Although would be funny with a car load and massive wheels on the roof racks cruising prinny
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  Ox, let me know if you don't have a car load coz i can bring the wheels to JDMST

coz i don't think they would fit with a car load, even if you put them on the room racks

Although would be funny with a car load and massive wheels on the roof racks cruising prinny
                  wait, which wheels? wut?

Comment

wait, which wheels? wut?
                    the ones you wanted to mock up on the Legend

Comment

Ok, but I dont know how Ill get them back to you? I leave for the us sunday morning?

Comment

Ok, but I dont know how Ill get them back to you? I leave for the us sunday morning?
                        aw shit, i thought you were leaving next week lol

i can give them to you when/if you come back from the US

in the meanwhile i might get a friend to plug them up back to 5x114.3 and tig weld the plugs, so they actually fit

Comment

ok sweet as.

Comment

Fingers crossed Friday is good weather.

Im missing out on all the fun.

Comment

come get me first for prinny ox!

lol

Comment

Pffft dreamin Luke.

Comment

Working...
                                X