No announcement yet.

Satchealous Garage Mk1 rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it up man this shit has some potential!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

Probably won't get to work on the rabbit for another week or two but here's some pics of the action at the shop last weekend

busy day...good thing we've got a big driveway

buddy doing some work on his beater mk4

Jon's scirocco getting ready for paint. New color sprayed on the hatch

And my other ride

Comment

nice VW and in the shwa too. im in shitby lol
        I'd like to see it in person

Comment

Well let me know when you're home and what not, Mikes got a pretty sweet build going on and Ive got, well.... nothing... anymore.

But I drive a slammed cavalier all day everyday (cause Im gay like that)

Excited to see this thing done too! I didnt realize you were actually so into cars, or I wouldve messaged you sooner about helping out and shit!

EDIT: My Cr-V WAS the shit! hahaha!

Originally posted by Kielan
          Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Always up to help out how I can and learn in the process.

Comment

this is awesome so far

Comment

Strong ontario presence ITT... If any of you canadian stanceworks people are going to the American Le Mans race at Mosport this weekend, post up or pm me. I'll let you know where camp is setup, so stop by for some beers

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                Well let me know when you're home and what not, Mikes got a pretty sweet build going on and Ive got, well.... nothing... anymore.

But I drive a slammed cavalier all day everyday (cause Im gay like that)

Excited to see this thing done too! I didnt realize you were actually so into cars, or I wouldve messaged you sooner about helping out and shit!

EDIT: My Cr-V WAS the shit! hahaha!
                Cool man, I'll keep an eye out for you. Some buddies and I are planning on doing a grand bend drag trip (test and tune) for sometime next month. Hope to get some Stratford people out so I'll let you know once we pick a date.

Originally posted by Hdrasta View Post
                Always up to help out how I can and learn in the process.
                Cool, I'll shoot you a pm sometime

Comment

my dad used to have one of these as a beater.
                  what your doing to it looks sick though!

Comment

hardly an update but a milestone nonetheless. Done work this week then I'm moving back to where I keep the rabbit. Hopefully updates will be more frequent!

Comment

Great work, sick car so far.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Sweet build! glad to see the ontario presence! I'm from Kitchener. r

Comment

subscribed!

great work, and loving ur setups

as i saw first pic with ur friends bmw, i was thinking, u need his wheels, and then next pic; bamm there it is

last wheels are PLS?
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by JPE16 View Post
                            Sweet build! glad to see the ontario presence! I'm from Kitchener. r
                            Thanks. I just creeped your profile...your subie is wicked. I'll keep an eye out for it!
                            Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            subscribed!

great work, and loving ur setups

as i saw first pic with ur friends bmw, i was thinking, u need his wheels, and then next pic; bamm there it is

last wheels are PLS?
                            Haha yeah the drag dr20's were nice. A bit big for my taste but fitment would've been pretty well perfect with a little less tire and a lot more low. New wheels are keizers. 13"x 6ish. I'm not positive about the offset or width because I plucked em straight off an old formula sae car. I've been eying the wheels since I joined my school's formula team and what do you know... they fit mint with a bit of caliper grinding

Our fsae cars have switched to 10" wheels, hence the extra set of 13's that I scooped up. Here's a pic of last year's car;

yeah that's right. It's flat black, completely slammed and has a hoosier drift charm

Comment

Recognized your car from the bay shot you post over in durham region stylez on vortex, come out to the meet tomorrow man

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy View Post
                                Recognized your car from the bay shot you post over in durham region stylez on vortex, come out to the meet tomorrow man
                                I'm at home in stratford for work still I'll be out for some meets next month though once I'm back

Comment

Working...
                                X