Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps writing a letter of complaint. and sending it 500 times

Comment

letters do nothing. spam is king shit. spam the number and report innocent cars until the system shits itself lol

Comment

That's jsut farked oxer!

Laws here are fkn stupid fair enough if your hooning but just diving around and they go through to the effort of paying you a visit that's fkn in the head.

Worst thing is.. nothing is going to be done about it, and the laws will get more and more fucked up and you know what? There's nothing me, you or anyone can do about it.

Here's my 3rd defect, 1 week apart from the 2nd one.

Also reason why he prob didn't check if your car was previously defected is because they can't check.

A mate of mine got pulled over 2 days after he got defected, he decided to lie and say he was still defected. The cop ask "do you have the paperwork on you" he said no, then the coppa goes "well i'll defect you again just incase" WTF is that shit? lol

Comment

thats fucken retarded, yay, go vic

I rekon what the cops need to implement is just everyone walking everywhere, except them and TT /ACA viewers, as they are the model society should be based on.
          what a joke, I've nearly been run into more times from overall shit driving than a car that is low!
          obviously low cars and aftermarket wheels are really whats wrong with society though, don't need to worry about other insignificant crimes like shootings, drugs, bashings etc etc..

Comment

that's why killers, dealers, stealers can roll around the street and look at a cop in the face without having to worry about anything, as long they ain't in lowered car..

Every single time I've needed help from VicPol besides car related stuff... they've NEVER EVER pulled through at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vyets View Post
              that's why killers, dealers, stealers can roll around the street and look at a cop in the face without having to worry about anything, as long they ain't in lowered car..

Every single time I've needed help from VicPol besides car related stuff... they've NEVER EVER pulled through at all.
              100% with you on that man.

It is absolutely fucked.

the victorian police have done sweet fuck all when I've really needed their help or have raised an issue, but I've been pulled over heaps and in all cases, when I've just been driving. why target a stereotype?! yes, we drive low cars, does that make us "hoons'' or ''criminals''? no, it doesnt. lock up rapists and dudes who cause fights in the city on the weekend, stop wasting our time.

why do they devote so much time to defecting cars which don't even do shit. when was the last time you heard a modified car causing an accident? i see more accidents due to incompent drivers.

police should target real criminals.

this is fucked. i really believe time has come to do something about it. no shit, perhaps EVERY one should just start rolling harder than ever, and when we cop a defect dont bother clearing it, just keep going. i think open defiance or group defiance of the law is the only option...

Comment

block of finders st like the cabbies did and have a giant meet there for a couple of days, that will be sure to get some attention

cops can't do much if there we can get large enough numbers
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

mad idea minus what they did with the taking off the shirts lol plus maccas and kfc is close by =D

also awesome photo shoot haha
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

LOL. This would be epic. Just parking there. no driving hard or pullin skids, just rolling into the intersection slowly and hardparking 20-30 cars and protesting. shirts on. kfc in hand.

game over.

Comment

Vyet, they can check to see if a car is defected, after mine I was tailed by cops on prinny, they didn't even pull me over.

I'm gonna get a sticker made up for the civic, "Quick, call hoon hotline!!" With the number on there and all.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Vyet, they can check to see if a car is defected, after mine I was tailed by cops on prinny, they didn't even pull me over.

I'm gonna get a sticker made up for the civic, "Quick, call hoon hotline!!" With the number on there and all.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

yea a riot would be good only problem... you'll get those hoons that will come and will do dumb shit so the rest of us will look like dickheads anyway.

Problem is all these like pages on FB that has to do with cops and defects are full of hoon faggots that actually WANT to rip burnouts and shit infront of cops..

Comment

Originally posted by vyets View Post

LOLZ to the pic. but the pic pretty much describes what melbourne has become for modified cars.

Absolutley agree with what Lukes said. Cops or Vic police are just hypocritical paper pushes who unfairly target modified rides just cause where easy to spot and it make them 'look' like there bettering the community to get us 'hoons' of the road while really the fuckers are just revenue making, not doing there jobs and commercializing this incorrect definition of hooning when 90% of the ppl ive met in our community do the correct thing. I ve seen more taxi drivers and ppl our parents age cut off, run reds and cause accidents!!

i cant even go past 40 k's without my guards scrubbing my guards so much that my bumper pops out let alone speed or do burnouts!! *sad face*

def need to flood the hoon hotline and FB page for the WIN!!!

Comment

The whole Hoon thing make my blood boil.

My Dad has been working for the past 2 years with local council and his car club PIARC to give something back to the car community. He says fair enough driving aorund doing skids is probably not the best thing to do but where are the places to do it???

They give drug users safe injecting rooms where do car people get?

We have the following car places:

- Philip Island
                              - Sandown
                              - Winton
                              - Heathcote
                              - Calder
                              - DECA
                              - Huanted hills
                              - Rob Roy
                              - Plus a few dirt circuits.

To compete at any of these venues you need to get there, pay an entry fee, and for most have some form or CAMS, AASA or ANDRA license. To most blokes this is too much $$$ ot too much effort, you can juts drive 15mins and hit up a local industrial estate. The average entry fee to these places is around $150+ and you will also need a track worthy car which im sure your average commodore or ke70 with a welded diff wont pass.

Not everyone is as lucky as me to have a father who is a racing instructor and iv driven on tracks since I was 14 years old.

The government/Police/do-gooders want "hoons" off the street how about giving there some where to go.

Comment

thats coz the government doesn't care about car enthusiasts

we are a minority

"give the hoons a place to go" = encouraging hooning in their eyes
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X