No announcement yet.

I Like Exclusive: V. 2.0 Fairlady Z content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, well excuse the hell outta me lol I'm glad you went the NA route, because there's nothing more BA feeling then having 300wrhp at your toe tips!.. I'm personally more of a all power "procharger type person" myself.. I love your mindset with this Z the car is very lucky to have you.. I've seen my fair share of CRAPPY Z32's. This thing is probably a blast to drive. I would love to ride in it one day

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Yes the NA route is yhe way yo go. I could imagine the sound if this had long tube headers ending into syraight pipes

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        I would love to ride in it one day
        This. If I am ever lucky enough to

Comment

• i am getting obsessive again with the little details.. something small might have to go in to get some paintwork. and then a little clear bra. but not where anyone would expect..

and a fun project is going to start this week after work- re-routing the last 2 sensors that are visible on my motor. It has become apparent that it is the little things that I am obsessing over this winter apparently.

pics to come of this last re-route. cant wait to not see a single wire visibly connected to anything on this motor. next step is the inevitable apparently and is re-doing the whole harness over again.
          Last edited by 1badg35; 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM.
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness, my friend.
            -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
            Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

• Epic Z is EPIC.

That is all.

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
                There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness, my friend.
                yeah, im already over the line on that one....

just got my hands on a set of bbs turbo fans a few minutes ago.. for what I dont know. time to scheme a bit
                sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

• Wow you find deal like no tmw haha

Comment

• yeah its a bit of an addiction.. but i have a few ideas for these turbo fans. Basically buying them just to take some measurements. might put them up for sale after.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Those wheels would look tits on the BMW

Comment

• probably the best z32 state-side. I hope to see this car some day in the metal =)

makes me miss mine a lot. I had a NA-model too and I grew to like it more than the TT variant. The bay is a work of art. Hope you keep this one forever.
                        00 Lexus LS400: VIP-Style
                        90 Mazda Miata: Track toy
                        63 Volkswagen Beetle
                        95 Lexus SC300: 3.0L VVTi-swapped and singled
                        03 Lexus IS300: V8+TT+6spd

NL Projects

Comment

• yeah it will likely be in my garage for a very long time. Its always been a second or third car and will always stay that way. Might change a little from year to year, but it will always be part of the stable

As for the wheel comment, if you speak of the turbo fans on a set of rs for the bmw, my response is Nah. I have owned probably 40 sets of bbs rs over the past 2 or so years, and im a bit tired of it to tell you the truth. I likely will never have a set of RS on my projects which is hilarious that I have owned so many sets.. Im into super rare or custom work on all of the projects. Apparently this makes me a wheel snob, and this is why i started the wheel snobs crew a few months ago. ha
                          Last edited by 1badg35; 12-12-2012, 09:13 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gosh, i can't wait to finish my engineering degree.. Looking at Spinfab just makes me all EXCITED..

Those merc wheels are going to be awesome man..

Comment

• I agree with you on the RS, I've never owned a set, but **** seeing them everywhere lol

Comment

• yeah, they are a great wheel, but im personally into the far more obscure.

after this winter, some will see what I mean by that. Lots of one offs coming out of the garage to make an appearance.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X