No announcement yet.

Murdered and buried:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raise the back half an inch and throw some spacers on and it's gonna be the most perfect Benzo ever.

Comment

Yea, I'm not digging the saggy but either. The rest of the car looks great though.
      -Rob
      Wagon MOB
      UsVersusThem
      AWDfitted

Comment

Very nice.
        Do not agree with the wheel choice either unfortunately but to each his own

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
          Raise the back half an inch and throw some spacers on and it's gonna be the most perfect Benzo ever.
          Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
          Yea, I'm not digging the saggy but either. The rest of the car looks great though.
          I think its the sunken wheels that make the back look saggy. I'd like to see it with proper fitment

Comment

Its a start, but it def needs some wider wheels/better fitment.
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
              Perfect amount of tint on the heads and tails. I **** it when people completely black them out.

Looks great guys.

I agree 10000% about the tails, they are PERFECT. I'm not a fan of tinted headlights but those looks decent. just looks kind of funny with smoked headlight tint on a black car

Comment

um. that right there is my dream car. honestly. I've been looking to get a newer benz, I just hope it ends up being half as sick as that one

Comment

ride height needs to be dialed in, the rear is definitely lower than the front if you look at the skirts. other than that i can dig the oem murder, stock wheels and all.

Comment

Love the Eclass. And im lovin this definitly. Low low eclass is even better.
                    SeenItcrew.com

Comment

looks ill cant wait to see it with new wheels

Comment

Working...
                      X