I love Trance & House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major lazer is badass! Lol
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

two words. HOLY FUCK. Look them up. They're amazing.

Comment

Above and beyond are coming to st louis november 13th holy shit!!!! Fuck yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
          Haha Major Lazer

Wish I could go!
          MAJOR LAZER LAZER LAZER!!!!!!!!

amazing stuff

Comment

love trance
            apart from already said :

Rank1, Progression, Marcus Schossow, Marcus Schultz, Gabriel and Dresden and many many more

from the house scene Numbred got my attention for his great sets - just plays my style music u can actually download some of hs sets from his site just google numbred

Comment

daft punk ftw

sigpic
              http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by phillygs3 View Post
                daft punk ftw
                I cant believe I didnt think of that.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

^^^ no shit! Same for me... I was tryig to list some of my faces and I can't believe I forgot them! I fail...

I've also been listening to Calvin Harris lately...
                  A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Twizted_bunny View Post
                    ^^^ no shit! Same for me... I was tryig to list some of my faces and I can't believe I forgot them! I fail...

I've also been listening to Calvin Harris lately...
                    Yes to Calvin Harris

Comment

more of a turntablist/hiphop drum and bass kind of guy.. must have been the years of playing drums in my moms basement
                      Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

I love drum and bass... Pendulum and Chase & Status!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

J/K

I'm kind of a noob to this style of music, but I've been getting really into it lately. I actually don't even know what categories the type of music I've been getting into are in.

This video is a good example of the type of music I've been getting into lately, more specifically the 2nd and 3rd songs (Dragonette and Crystal Castles)

Heres is My Official Video for H20 International 2009I Filmed this Being a BMW Enthusiast but a lover of all types of Motorsport being Show to DriftThis was ...

Any suggestions for music that along the lines of the songs in the video, they are welcomed!
                          Last edited by Zack01GC; 11-01-2009, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Gotta love sub focus...

Finally, the full version of Sub Focus' new song, Rock It. A massive, massive tune! Download it now from http://download.breakbeat.co.uk and all other major ...

Comment

Working...
                            X