"LOWVILLE 2011" P-I "Trip to Lowville"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "LOWVILLE 2011" P-I "Trip to Lowville"

A month ago we had an opportunity to held the first stance fest in Ukraine - "LOWVILLE 2011". Probably, it won't blow your mind, but you have to realize that it is a great step further in all Ukrainian stance movement, that is still in it's beginning stage. We had to get through more than 300km (600+ for some of us) of awful Ukrainian roads to reach the place of destination - a small town called Uman. Two convoys left for Uman from different parts of the country. Here, in the first part of my coverage, I'd like to share with you some pics from our trip to "Lowville".

Need to notice that road Odessa-Uman is one of the best in Ukraine, therefore it doesn't look that bad:

These cars are from Odessa LOWERandWIDER.com crew. And below there are some Low-Club crew cars from Kiev and other cities. Predominantly old Ladas:

Hope you like my small trip coverage. In my next post I'll show you some coverage of the event.

---We buy parts we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know---

great photos and cars! really love some of the classic styled ladas.

thanks for sharing!
    025garage

Comment

raised from the dead... i just saw the vid, and this Lada in it:

its awesome.. where can i see the project? more pics?

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X