No announcement yet.

Air Ride Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most common Univeral Air bag is the original "Aero Sport". This is what most run on their bag over coil set-ups for the average size car. They do make the "Aero Power Sport" now, which is meant for trucks and SUV's.
    “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Hey guys, im also lookin to bag my e36. I need some advice. I found a kit specifically for an e36 at airbagit.com.
      http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/fbs-bmw-19-kit3.htm . Im a noob at this so i dont know if the kit is the way to go.........? Let me know what guys think.
      Thanks

Comment

I have dealt with airbagit and had a decent experience, wouldn't call it great but they answered all my questions before I bought, answered technical after the purchase, they dont usually refund money but they will exchange for another product.

*edit* for the price difference I will put up with less then awesome customer service as long as the products are on par, which with my experience they were.
        Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 11-07-2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

UAS is usually very good over the phone. Their shipping is very fast also, I ordered something at 5pm, had it at my doorstep next day at 1pm. They are located in San Bernardino Socal area so for any Socal peeps they're local. They're also very knowledgeable, I believe the guy I talked to was named Zach. Totally helped me troubleshoot my system.

Comment

Working...
          X