This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2002 silver Seat Leon Cupra

I have finally managed to get my new management fitted into the back of my Seat Leon Cupra(i believe this my be the first Seat Leon Cupra in the UK to run E-level ) ,this week and had my first go at doing some hardlines , (i still too do the hardlines for the compressors ,but ran out of pipe and need to get some checkvales aswell)

these pics were from Ultimate Dubs 2011 in March

this was taking a few week later for my feature in Golf+

I was running airlift autopilot on the car for 8months and fancied a changes so after speaking to Luke at Plush Automotive , a deal was done for e-level management but during the waiting for the kit to arrive in the UK i ended up get exo mounts and a new accuair air tank and a other viair 4800cc compressor ordered so the whole kit would arrive at the same time .

I want the controller to be placed some where in the car ,where it was going to be easy to reach when driving and also it could be removed from the car ,so i ended up making a custom insert in the driver's door pocket

thanks for looking and look forward to your comments
    Last edited by kenny212; 06-17-2011, 01:13 PM.

love it. hardline setup looks really clean, could use some polishing though

Comment

Got a pot of metal polish here to give them , but I need to wait until the the rain to stop to give them a polish

Comment

sounds good. i think running hardlines from the compressors would be a nice touch as well.

Comment

Wow Kenny, the Seat is dope!! Nice work with the eXo/ hardline setup! I also agree on the hardlines from the compressors. A bunch of our customers have had issues with the check valves on those Viair leader lines so it wouldn't hurt to get rid of them imo.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Nice height, and nice install in the back ruined by horrible wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
              Wow Kenny, the Seat is dope!! Nice work with the eXo/ hardline setup! I also agree on the hardlines from the compressors. A bunch of our customers have had issues with the check valves on those Viair leader lines so it wouldn't hurt to get rid of them imo.
              Once I get some more 3/8 copper pipe and new check vales , I will be replacing lines(what brand of check valve should I good for )

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Nice height, and nice install in the back ruined by horrible wheels
                I understand what you are saying about the wheels , I had to find something different and would have people talking about them as the stand out ,at the price I paid for them I can't complain as it allow me to keep my 19" crackle black BBS CH ,which I didn't want to sell as they suit the car

Comment

Originally posted by kenny212 View Post
                  Once I get some more 3/8 copper pipe and new check vales , I will be replacing lines(what brand of check valve should I good for )
                  SMC makes some high quality check valves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                    SMC makes some high quality check valves.
                    Where about can I get these , as I am in Scotland trying to get these will be a nightmare, do you have any links for these

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kenny212 View Post
                      Where about can I get these , as I am in Scotland trying to get these will be a nightmare, do you have any links for these

Cheers
                      We have them on our site at the link below. If you want to know what the shipping will be shoot me a PM with your full address.

Free delivery on air ride kits, shipped in 24 hours. Shop from our huge selection of in-stock air suspension kits, coilovers, air compressors, air bags, fittings and much more.

Comment

Nice set up. I still need to dress mine up.

Comment

Wow Kenny, that came out awesome man! VERY NICE!
                          Mike Alexander
                          Director of Marketing
                          Mike@AccuAirCS.com
                          (877) 247-3696

Comment

Originally posted by AccuMike View Post
                            Wow Kenny, that came out awesome man! VERY NICE!
                            Cheer Mike , just got back tonight from working away , as I am going to gti international this weekend , thought I bet get them hardlines polished up , still waiting to get the check valves ordered so I can swap the compressors lines to copper

Comment

Cool! Can you email me over some high res pics of everything to mike@accuaircs.com so we can add you to the website ASAP - looking really proper man, came out killer!
                              Mike Alexander
                              Director of Marketing
                              Mike@AccuAirCS.com
                              (877) 247-3696

Comment

Working...
                              X