No announcement yet.

68 Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if you gotta drag something, I figure the muffler is probably the cheapest and easiest to replace. Yes no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastphil View Post
      Well, if you gotta drag something, I figure the muffler is probably the cheapest and easiest to replace. Yes no?
      I'm worried that if it hits a large bump or crack it could shunt the exhaust backwards. I know its a long shot but that could make its way up to the manifold & block

Finding out if the exhaust place next door to the suspension place can do it this week, if they cant I will get it done later elsewhere

Comment

• lame update #77:

Power/Air Lines are all run along the frame
        Tank is back from the powder coater
        Tank/Compressors are all mounted up
        Pressure switch was faulty and is being replaced with another one
        Mounting points for height sensors are all measured up and just need to be bolted on and connected

Should be picking it up tomorrow so stay tuned for some more pictures soon

Its nearly been a month since I last drove this thing looking forward to getting behind the wheel again

Comment

• I love the progress and can't wait to see more pictures!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• omg, this is just insane, awesome project!
            sigpic

Comment

• its tomorrow now.

build thread?

Comment

• lame update #99:

Picked up the car but trying to sort out a charging issue. Had the alternator/battery/voltage regulator all replaced about a month ago so drove it straight from the suspension shop to my mechanic for him to dig a bit deeper.. maybe the alternator is a lemon.

but driving between the 2 places hell it was fun driving it. rode real nice.... I'd say a bit more plush

It's running no front shocks at the moment but I think I will have them put in just for peace of mind. for some reason, it freaks me out thinking there is no shocks.

Comment

• lame update #100

Alternator is only 55 amp and despite being upgraded form stock 35amp a few weeks ago is not enough to handle the 2 compressors at idle, when driving and revs are up it's ok.

Got a red top ultima battery in there now also

Should be fine to run as is and just keep an eye on everything over the next few weeks

heading down to grab it from the mechanics tonight

Comment

• I have been wanting to air a car ever since I had my 1st car 9 years ago so, I'm stoked

looking forward to some daylight with this thing

Last edited by D&W; 10-05-2011, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• second pic looks so gangster!!
                      @slowprogress

Comment

• I love your car!
                        sigpic

Comment

• full of win
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• super happy you got this done man! very very cool! Congrats! if SW doesnt Do a spread on this, im going to be pissed. this thing is way better than that mexican mobile on the front page.

Comment

• Wow that looks great man! Let see some daytime shots!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2629711625.html Deff considering this ))

Comment

Working...
                                X