Exotic's, widebody, choptop fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did you lay back the windshield ?

Is the rear side windows stock pieces or did you rework the whole rear piller?

got anylinks to sites for this kinda custom work??
    Last edited by 32styledTI; 07-17-2011, 12:00 AM.
    Raw Spec

Comment

I rarely log on since I just like to read and look at photos and vids. BUT I had to log on just to tell you The kinesis Wheels IS Du'Ett Status!! so Do It this thing is beast man must say!! yours will stand out from the crowds of fieros you are showing us now and thats what makes certain cars unique. Du'eT my friend Du'eT!!! thats it lol....

Comment

That fast back modification looks very cool! I have to disagree with the lambo doors a little bit.. takes a way a lot of the seriousness :P However, seeing the car all primered up in one colour is getting me excited to see more progress! Ambitious build for sure and hopefully you follow her through to the end.. Godspeed!

Comment

yes, im glad you started looking at better fitting wheels. the kinesis wheels are going to be perfect for your car. 3" lower and those wheels and some adjustments, and this thing could look great.
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 32styledTI View Post
            how did you lay back the windshield ?

Is the rear side windows stock pieces or did you rework the whole rear piller?

got anylinks to sites for this kinda custom work??
            thanks guys for all the comments and well wishes. The chop was done by a guy called V-8 archie, who is up in Illinios.

The roof was chopped 3" and the windshield laid back to give it a more exotic look.

Below is a link to Archie's shop and also a Demo done by him a couple years back explaining exactly how it is done.

You can have him chop the car for you or you can buy one of his choptop kits that includes a jig, the interior pieces, NEW real custom side glass windows, and instructions and measurements on how to do everything, If you are a good welder or have a friend who can, this would be the cost saving way to go.

Choptop demo video (FAST FORWARD about 11:55 minutes into video)

V8 Archie explains the process of chopping the top of a Fiero.

he gets a little emotional and bogged down when he talks about his friend Rich Warber, who chopped the first fiero, Rich has since passed away. Since this video was shot Archie did find a company to make REAL Glass side windows that he now sells with his kits.

P.S. also you can have the chop done by whodeanie customs down in Woodstock, Georgia if that is closer to you, he does excellent work and is currently installing the V-8 Archie Mad-Arch widebody kit for me.
            Last edited by exoticse; 07-21-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Interested to see where this goes. Nice work so far.
              '88 323 - K-swapped
              '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Incredible craftsmanship so far, can't wait to see where this goes!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

This is the best angle I have seen in this thread but lose the fake twin tips and just put in a large single or oval instead.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
                    This is the best angle I have seen in this thread but lose the fake twin tips and just put in a large single or oval instead.

The car really does have dual twin tips, he just had to temporarily remove one side to satisfy the smog nazis in california for the purposes of passing his registration in conjunction with his Cadillac Northstar engine swap

Comment

A start.

Roughing things in.

Still a looooong way to go !

To reach this.

Last edited by exoticse; 11-06-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

bit in doubt about this

but nevertheless, can't argue with the craftmanship and work that has been put in..

looks a lot like modified 300zx's
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

lambo doors are fail, the rest is doing fine.

in to see how this ends up.

btw, the other guy meant to have just 1 tip each side, not the Y tip at the end for a total quad-tip which looks too much .. but its your car.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

IMO, all of those Fieros looked ugly to me..

Just slam it!
                            Originally posted by redciv1
                            Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                            Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                            Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

In to see where this goes.

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

I came across this thread and nearly fell out of my seat when I realized some of those pics were taken in my shop. We used to share the shop with Whodeanies. Now we're shop neighbors. Cracked me up seeing our shop in these pictures.
                                03' Lightning w/ Bolt-Ons | KLR 650 | Duece.

Originally posted by willis
                                This is Stanceworks, champ. Get with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X