• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
    Love seeing originality.

Not my cup of tea, but who cares.
    Congratulations on the hard work, keep it up, keep us posted
    Thanks.

I agree not everybody likes everyone else's style but i think we all appreciate drive and hard work,

Comment

Impressive
      Basco

Comment

ive read about these but never seen one (dont have them downunder...), i only know that they're usually used for kit cars. i like what you're doing with it so far, and really hope your wheel choice is on point. from your concept it looks like you're wanting to go larger in the rear than the front? if you do, please dont go more than an inch, like 17/18 or 18/19, and the front looks a bit too snow-plowish imo. cool sketch and good work on the motor upgrade. look forward to updates and seeing how this turns out.
        sigpic
        Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
        Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
        Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

As soon as I saw those Lambo doors fitted I couldn't take anything else on the car seriously. Looks like you are trying to play with the 'big boys' and failing to me.

Which is a shame, because except for the over sized wheels it does look decent standard of work. I can't wait to see it finished either way.

Comment

Great Start Bro. Always good i see people doing weird creative things !

Comment

hey at least you didn't do the "fierrai" bullshit that everybody else seems to do. I really can't remember why the fiero didn't take off.

Comment

looking good so far

Comment

wow very suprised on this one, looking great so far
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Loving this, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by birdy View Post
                      I really can't remember why the fiero didn't take off.
                      I guess too many blew up before they took off

My little brother had one in high school, it was a fun little car to drive.

Comment

Nice build.

Comment

yeah, i'd say get rid of the lambo doors, and go with a solid pair of 18's. other than that, this build is blowing my mind!! amazing work so far, please post up some pictures of your favorite completed fieros done like this.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

first few pics had me worried, but this looks really cool! excellent work on the engine bay and swap!
                            025garage

Comment

looks sick. honestly. i dig the huge rims i would just say try and drop it a bit lower even if just the back but i like where this is going

Comment

Originally posted by birdy View Post
                                hey at least you didn't do the "fierrai" bullshit that everybody else seems to do. I really can't remember why the fiero didn't take off.
                                The car was always a good seller from the beginning, even though the 1984 model (first year of production) had some problems that gave the car a bad reputation that many uninformed people still today parrot and associate with all 4 model years.

By 1988 Pontiac had perfected the suspension to the point where it was a pretty awesome handling car.

Creators also were secretly working on a more powerful version of the car that was running circles around GM's crown jewel the corvette at the track.

No way the big boys were going to allow that, a car at a fraction of the price of the vette, producing superior performance. Just didn't make good business sense.

Thus the fiero got the axe. People still wrongly think it was the fire thing associated with that one model year that did it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X