No announcement yet.

oklahoma?...yerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah man small world. i helped him back in may pass out flyers for the stroud meet. Yeah ive know him for years. I was kickin it with him when NO GRIP first happened. I was at the first no grip meet when i first got into cars, but i havent seen him in like 2 months or so. but still man props on your car. I love the beat up lip on that thing. I made a boso style lip for my car and it looks all beat up. i love that look hahaha. OH I posted some pics on my build thread of a Rolla with those wheels on there. Looks pretty sweet man.
    Last edited by joshuawheat; 08-18-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

ive been in no grip for like a year now..we got a pretty big group going for awhile before everyone got to doing their own thing(gfs, projects, etc)
      you live in mustang right? my friend tyler with the white civic hatch on white diamond racing wheels lives out there..maybe youve seen him?

Comment

Oh shit man! i saw his car the other day going down the road. Looks sick! I used to knock on hondas all the time, but i do like the EF and EG hatches, and i like the k20 engine. Id like to stance a hatch, but as far as engine mods... eh, lol. honda engines just arent my thing... yet haha. I might get into hondas sometime. I thought about the diamond steelies for a while, but Everybody and there momma owns those, so i went with the Bassett wheels. also, it cost less than 300 for all 4 wheels customized.

Comment

VERRRY sad but since i dont have a job(cant find one) and i have a kid on the way and need something with 4 doors and also air conditioning would be nice-so im having to sell the s13 =[
          im selling it without the wheels or jdm tails for 3500 so thats more than i expected to get
          so most likely ima be getting a 94 acura legend with 185k and a ram air intake for 2200
          or i can get a 96 legacy wagon with 200k all stock with new cv axles and radiator for 2500

now i just need everyones help to pick which one to get?! i was guna get an accord but i dont want it to get jacked =[ ha

Comment

Dude... That is sad! i saw it on CL and i was like damn!!! dont sell it! but man Acura legend all the way.. The motors last past 300k easy. My friends sister owns one and beats on that thing like crazy. 349k no smoking, no leaking, no knocking and has great oil pressure. starts first try ever time! im sad to hear of the 240 having to be sold though man.

Comment

ill be doing a budget vip or rocking the wagon swag

OR

im reallly sad! its been my baby! my first stanced car-ive almost had it two years now
              heres how it looked last summer when i first started okstance and before i stretched much

Comment

Dude i love wagons hard! you probably already know this hahaha, but idk much about the legacy wagons. I just know the reliability of the legend, and with a kid, you need reliability in a car. VIP status cars are the SHIT though. I love them and i plan on doing a VIP status VW or Audi sometime soon. I would also like a Mercedes TD from the early 80s.

Comment

awesome
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

just drove the wagon..really liked it so well see how driving the legend goes!

Comment

Sweet man keep me posted on it. Ive never been in the scoobaru wagons before, what was the drive like?

Comment

it was pretty nice considering the cv axle needs to be replaced
                        im pretty set on getting it cus the legend has old all cracked up leather
                        other than that..i really want it ha

Comment

http://vimeo.com/18128180 watch..nice
                          S/W it's like a lion and a tiger mixed.. bred for its kills stance

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandru View Post
                            haha a video when i had my new h4's in and my winter drift spares on
                            random/nice find =P

Comment

nice video! the 240 is sweet man. I wanted to get a awd subaru GL wagon from the 80s, but there is nononononono aftermarket for it at all lol. it has to have all custom suspension work, and i do not have a welder for that stuff. i wish you the best with your car search man. you should hit me up when you get it, and we can cruise one saturday up to 39th or something. i normally go alone or pile people in my car or truck lol because none of my friends other than brandon have a car that they can take.

Comment

cant decide on wheels--
                                16x8s
                                17x8.25
                                17x9
                                18x8.5
                                18x9

just depends how slammed i want it i guess

Comment

Working...
                                X