Underrated movies you love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Idiocracy is absolutely awful. Painful to watch. I recommend everyone watch it though, simply because its dead on what the future holds.
    this.

Comment

Initial D (the live action movie).

Comment

Life
        The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

I strongly feel that Zombie Land is one of the underrated movies I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by mmack1993 View Post
              I strongly feel that Zombie Land is one of the underrated movies I have ever seen.
              It's actually rated pretty high on Netflix

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Grandmas Boy!
                www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Club Dread. If you aren't familiar with it its the guys from broken lizard (super troopers)

Comment

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this one yet - Running Scared. That shit is intense.

And also an oldie but definitely a goodie. A lot of people I tell about it have never heard of it before - Freeway with Reese Witherspoon, and Keifer Southerland. It's a f*cked up one. It almost got an NC-17.

And lastly it's more of a cult movie now - Kids, or Gummo. Pretty much any Harmony Korine movie.

Comment

• Primer

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Paul Blart:Mall Cop
                        Instagram: danimal._
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Just thought of one.

True Romance. My friend showed me this movie and when he told me the title and that Christian Slater was the main character I was not enthused. Well now it's one of my favorite movies. Definitely watch it if you've never seen it. Christopher Walken, Dennis Hopper scene = best dialog in any movie ever.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yEwVQdCl74"]YouTube - ‪Mr. Nobody Trailer [HD English with No Subtitles]‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i just watched gentlemen broncos really really strange but fucking hilarious

im josh. i have a supra

Comment

• Lucky Number Slevin is my all time favorite movie and completely underrated
                                Thank You for Smoking is hilarious.

Also I cannot stand Hot Rod. Dumbest movie Ive ever seen, to me its overrated
                                Last edited by abest521; 08-09-2011, 11:19 PM.
                                Allen
                                flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X