Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEANN Work Meisters 18x8.5 wrapped in brand new rubber

18x8.5 +40

They are gunmetal grey and in MINT condition. All decals and markings as well as sizing stickers on the inside are still on the rim. No scratches on any of the faces!

They are wrapped in 95% tread Achilles tires. 225 45 18. They have a decent stretch on the tire.

These rims in this size alone sell for over $3000 new.

EDIT -----------$2200 shipped within the states SHIPPED TO MIAMI 1900!

Tires being included and new makes this a great deal! PICS speak for themselves

If interested please contact for more detailed pics and infornation!

Rims are located in the caribbean. (the bahamas) Shipping can be arranged easily to any part of the US or Canada.

Last edited by beets7788; 06-23-2011, 07:48 PM.

bumpppp

Comment

tttt

Comment

Bolt pattern?
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
          Bolt pattern?

5x114.3

Comment

My bad, didn't see that pic haha. GLWS, very nice wheels.
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

yepp..5x114.3...bump it up

Comment

Montreal, funny as always. I swear if you didn't repost that pic I was a gonna. either way it's all good you unobservant studs.

back to the shoes . . . I would love to fit these beauties. classy gunmetal on an aggressive 5 star will forever remain timeless. new work stickers on the spokes as well? - shows concern for some of the detail that would be easily lost for only a few bucks & having given a sheit.

the price doesn't discourage either. sure hope these bad boys sell & get mounted on something equally as memorable. in the meantime, why don't you throw up a link or a couple of pics showing off that sweet teggy peekin' around the corner? please?

Comment

uppp

Comment

How much would it cost to ship to waterbury ct 06710 usa lmk I'm interested thanx

Comment

ive estimated shipping from The Bahamas to Miami to be around 160-200 and the from Miami to Ct another 250...so overall lets just say around 400ish...so around 2100-2150 etc for these wheels at your door. still very reasonable with great tires and great condition work meisters!

these are just SAFE figures...if anyone knows of the cheapest possible ground shipping via state to state they can let me know!

Comment

203-510-9684 if u can send me some more close up pics thanx

Comment

pmd

Comment

fedex...chek ur inbox!

Comment

Working...
                            X