X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good man! keep it up i really wanna see this finished :
    Dont H****! appreciate..

Comment

Ok the car developped a major leak, the whole passenger side floods whe it rains... Gotta fix that before thinking about tires...
      Mint green Mk2 build
      Daily 190E build

Comment

Very nice jetta man keep it up!

Comment

Car is very clean! Awesome job!

Comment

haha dude builds a sweet car and everyone loves the oilpan more than anything else.

nice work. front end swap was a good move, looks really good. not sure why you took the helper springs out, as im pretty sure they fully collapse under the weight of the car, so will not effect the handling/ride at all, but will make your springs uncaptive.

keen to see pics on the rims
            sigpic
            Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

ssssoooo sick!

Comment

it's so clean, can't wait to see it with the new wheels.

flickr

Comment

good choice for rims...but in that car color I guess it will look better if you polish them

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

i want to see more now! leave the rims silver don't polish them
                    Its all about
                    "Fit&Finish..."

Originally posted by HooWybrow
                    I gotta say, I saw this car, and got a boner.

And, no, it wasn't just the pleat in the pants. It was a full fledged man-love-car boner.

Comment

Nice! I love jettas

Comment

WOW! I really really like this build. Some quality wrenching. The car looks fantastic so far really tastefully done and I really dig the color. Keep up the good work.

subscribed

Comment

I'm currently refinishing the wheels. I'm polishing the outer rims and painting the centers silver.

As for the helpers, when they're fully compressed they're like one inch high. Extra lowering! But seriously, I read reviews when I bought them and most people were saying they ride better without helpers (they're not high-end coils). I don't really see why, but I decided not to take the chance.
                          Mint green Mk2 build
                          Daily 190E build

Comment

Finished polishing one of the lips. I have blisters on my thumb lol.

And yesterday I also got a deal on a Momo steering wheel with a hub.
                            Mint green Mk2 build
                            Daily 190E build

Comment

hey salut jai des adapteur 50 mm si tu veut

Comment

I got the tires about a month ago. The flooding problem was just because I didn't install my raintray cover properly and it dumped all the water in the heater air intake... Anyways, the tires are 205-40-16 Falken 512. I had to go get them on the other side of the border to avoid prohibitive shipping costs from UPS.

Wheel 4 of 4 is done. I just need to make my adapters now. I already got 5 billets and the bolts too!

And I got myself some sweet seats, switched back to a clean all-gray interior. It feels good to drive with the Momo wheel.

I rode in my friend's turbo Acura 1.6 EL (that's like a civic with leather seats and the VTEC d-series if you're wondering). Its a blast lol. I'm really tempted to turbocharge the ABA now... Plus I found a box full of turbos at work.
                                Mint green Mk2 build
                                Daily 190E build

Comment

Working...
                                X