Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im looking for vw part number 1j0 071 609. Please let me know what cost is and what your service charge is or if you would like to exchange services I have wholesale accounts with most vw aftermarket parts suppliers as well as dealerships. I can also get a lot of parts for bmw and audi I would more than happily exchange my services for yours. I can provide my fedex account # for shipping

Comment

How easy is it to find motorsport door handles for an e36?

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        How easy is it to find motorsport door handles for an e36?
        Local dealers have them. They are extremely expensive, and you will have to buy the whole door handle assembly.
        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
          Local dealers have them. They are extremely expensive, and you will have to buy the whole door handle assembly.
          how extremely expensive?

Comment

More than you can afford, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              how extremely expensive?
              I'll have to check since this information came from a friend that I remember complained when he ordered his.
              |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

I want to convert my car to a German spec 2.3-16, how much are 190e one piece euro headlights? (I might find some locally, but just wondering)

and panel under the steering column? (the official US spec 2.3-16s have this knee bumper below the steering column, I just got irritated and ripped it out)

I've seen that euro spec cars don't have that lump that wedges against your shins and restricts your leg motion.

My car:

A Euro-spec car:

Edit: O, I just realized my brake pedal is tilted towards the throttle for easy toe heel.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by mpv View Post
                  im looking for vw part number 1j0 071 609. Please let me know what cost is and what your service charge is or if you would like to exchange services I have wholesale accounts with most vw aftermarket parts suppliers as well as dealerships. I can also get a lot of parts for bmw and audi I would more than happily exchange my services for yours. I can provide my fedex account # for shipping
                  Will look into it later today, sorry for not noticing earlier... I need to mark this thread for email notification, lol.

Guys, if there's no immediate response from me in this thread, please just send me a PM, I respond faster to these usually.

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                  I want to convert my car to a German spec 2.3-16, how much are 190e one piece euro headlights? (I might find some locally, but just wondering)

and panel under the steering column? (the official US spec 2.3-16s have this knee bumper below the steering column, I just got irritated and ripped it out)

I've seen that euro spec cars don't have that lump that wedges against your shins and restricts your leg motion.
                  I'll look into it later today.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Hey man, any idea how much a set of bosch ellipsoids would cost me to get over here? I would like to get a set if the price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      Will look into it later today, sorry for not noticing earlier... I need to mark this thread for email notification, lol.

Guys, if there's no immediate response from me in this thread, please just send me a PM, I respond faster to these usually.

I'll look into it later today.
                      if i might help you to find some parts, don't hesitate to ask, i could ship parts to you in order to ship a wider packet from you to the US guys...
                      Just let me know, i will be glad to help if needed!

Comment

have you seen any headlight washer kits that came with the euro e30s out there?

1990 325is- current project
                        1986 325e- Parts Donator
                        2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                        1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

you hooked me up with ecodes for my mk3 a couple years back, this guy is awesome!

Comment

something of that nature.

european r32 cluster - i'm sure they're rare and expensive but it would be a nice part to have. i sell air ride, performance parts and have a good amount of wholesale accounts, i would gladly exchange my services for yours!
                            I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Hey,

Sorry guys, I've been getting a few requests lately, but currently I really don't have the time for that as I'm just finishing up the documentation of my project for my final exams... this is finished by tomorrow, but then i gotta start learning for the written part of the exam which is next month. But after tomorrow i'll at least have a bit more time to look into stuff for you guys.

Please try to understand? <3

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Can you get a set of E28s M style bumper kits?

Comment

Working...
                                X