Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just awesome. I see myself using this service in the future. And shipping to Norway is alot cheaper than the U.S.
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

What are my options for a euro MB W210 trunk lid? with shipping and a cut for you?
      [

Comment

I'll look into it.

I'm a bit busy right now guys, so it might take me some time until I can sort out the stuff you want.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Found these on a Norwegian BMW forum.
          The guy wants $600 plus shipping to where I live (~$50-60).
          So if anyone wants 'em I volunteer to be the middle man.

Comment

Hey "SW" peeps if anyone is looking for euro spec e30 parts from bumpers to lights to damn near anything i got alot of extra stuff i can get rid of so let me know what anyone need or if you have any questions to ask. im here tooo help.

Comment

Hey guys,

there've been some requests in the past few weeks I haven't really done anything about due to various reasons.
              If you guys still want the parts, please contact me again, since I just finished reorganizing some of this stuff and fear I've lost some of the requests while doing that.

Comment

I never realized i havent posted in here. Ive done 2 deals so far, both went well. International shipping is slow, but just be prepared for it.

Flickr

Comment

is there anyway you can get brand new Brocks?

From what I understand they don't ship international and I'd rather not get them used.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                    is there anyway you can get brand new Brocks?

From what I understand they don't ship international and I'd rather not get them used.
                    I can get them here in Norway. There's a local wheelshop that sell them.
                    However they are cheaper in Germany, and shipping is less expensive from Germany.

Comment

good to know. if he can't pull through, do you know how much the 17x10 all 4 cost roughly?

Comment

I assume that it's B1's your after? I'll check it out as soon as I can.

Comment

indeed. thank you sir.

Comment

I can get the Brocks in 10x17 for around $505 a piece, but this does not include shipping from east Norway to west where I live. The guy who sold them locally is now out of business I'm afraid. As far as shipping to the US goes, I'll have to weigh them and so on before DHL will give me a fairly accurate qoute.

Comment

I'll see if I can get you these Brocks cheaper, I'm sick at home anyways, so I can spend some time researching tomorrow.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X