Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Bah iFail my mistake
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Hmm, thanks for the input.

So it looks like a used set for 300 could be possible. Plus shipping.

Good to know. Not in the market at the moment, working on an engine swap then sorting the suspension. And no job.

I appreciate the response!

Comment

Its funny, I found a Jetta from Japan, dude had put all american parts on it. Same with an integra.
        everytime i go to europe my friends have me bring us parts for them.
        us bumpers and lights are the biggest parts but i have brought over center consoles and steering wheels too. customs always enjoys my luggage.

Comment

Time to watch German eBay. I wanted some stuff from there before.

I assume I can send you FedEx labels and such... then we don't have to worry about paying for shipping.

Comment

Hey mate would you consider, sending stuff to Australia?
            Clinton
            1st Aussie on here
            Im Back!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
              Time to watch German eBay. I wanted some stuff from there before.

I assume I can send you FedEx labels and such... then we don't have to worry about paying for shipping.
              Uh, I dunno, I have never used FedEx or something before. I will look into it.

Originally posted by Reichy View Post
              Hey mate would you consider, sending stuff to Australia?
              Sure.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

dude this sounds great, im always sourcing wheels on german ebay, once i tried to get wheels but e-mailed the dude and got everything back in german and didnt have a clue what he was saying so gave up. (ps took german for 3 years lol) I will for sure ontact you once i find a set i want.

Comment

Where in Germany are you? Willing to drive a bit if we pay for your gas?

This is awesome btw, thanks a lot for doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                    Where in Germany are you? Willing to drive a bit if we pay for your gas?

This is awesome btw, thanks a lot for doing this.
                    Located about 50kms south-west of Cologne, town called Bedburg.

Google Maps

And yeah, I'm willing to pick stuff up if you pay for gas (keep in mind gas is a bit more expensive over here... All in all, it's about 15€ / 100km for me).

Comment

Its funny, I found a Jetta from Japan, dude had put all american parts on it. Same with an integra.
                      They love the USDM 98+ DC2 front ends as well as the tail lights...

OP, will keep your services in mind, let me know if you see an E36 M3 ACS rear diffuser go up for sale or an original ACS CF lip for M-bumper. Thanks!

Comment

Damn this is a GREAT service ... I wish I knew you when I had my 335i as it was the biggest PIA to get a set of Euro Headlights for that car.

You should post this up on E90Post.com .... people would pay you a handling fee for sure.

Comment

Mk4 Jetta euro trunks? Thanks in advanced!

Comment

Originally posted by Rtistik View Post
                            OP, will keep your services in mind, let me know if you see an E36 M3 ACS rear diffuser go up for sale or an original ACS CF lip for M-bumper. Thanks!
                            If I see any, I'll hit you up.

Originally posted by M3This View Post
                            Damn this is a GREAT service ... I wish I knew you when I had my 335i as it was the biggest PIA to get a set of Euro Headlights for that car.

You should post this up on E90Post.com .... people would pay you a handling fee for sure.
                            Nah, I'd like to keep this SW exclusive, as I don't have all that much time on my hands and SW is getting bigger everyday...

Originally posted by Kyle M View Post
                            Mk4 Jetta euro trunks? Thanks in advanced!
                            Can source these pretty easily for around 120-200€ used. Shipping will be a bitch though.
                            New it's about 360€ or so, I believe.

Comment

Good service your providing mate.

And a few of the Uk boys like to have US spec lights etc on their cars. And alot of the vauxhall boys go for alot of 'opel' things like badges etc. Opel is the european arm of vauxhall.

I wonder what US spec things are out for my car lol

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTeeAdams View Post
                                Good service your providing mate.

And a few of the Uk boys like to have US spec lights etc on their cars. And alot of the vauxhall boys go for alot of 'opel' things like badges etc. Opel is the european arm of vauxhall.

I wonder what US spec things are out for my car lol
                                Nothing lol, we never got the cool focus's here.

we got this

Comment

Working...
                                X