X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are coilovers?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

As I said above, I'm not arguing with anyone. My car is not my entire life. Every dime I have doesn't go into it; like a lot of you guys. I like to spend my money on a variety of other things, it's just a hobby to mod cars. Honestly, I understand your arguement against having good suspension. You're spending a fortune on your car, I hope it rides well. No where did I say Rokkors > everything you guys have. I simply said for the money, they aren't bad. I have them maxed out, and I run style 5's (I know, it's not aggressive) but I don't rub a single bit. and that's with driving fairly aggressive.

Do you think if I had the money I'd be running Rokkors? Let's just all appreciate being low. Whether my coilovers were $400 and ride average, or they're $3,000 and ride like a race car; we're all on Stanceworks for our love of low.

I'd also like to point out, I didn't start any arguements. I came here, made a suggestion to the OP and a couple members on here came in and had to give there "Facepalm" comments. It's uneeded and just stirs shit up. If you have nothing positive to say, don't say anything. 90% of the comments I see from some of these people are negative.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        My car rides ridiculously well, actually. I'm sorry that you have accepted shitty ride quality as a part of being low.
        "bloody murder" as in dodging every pothole/divet you see in the road. Also, risking damaging your oil pan/frame everywhere you go. Not sure about where you live, but roads here are awful. I understand you can be low and have good ride. My fathers been in the automotive business for 30+ years, and I've been working on cars since I was 10. Along with working in a VW/Audi dealership, and GM dealership. So to say I know nothing is actually a bit of an insult. What suspension I run doesn't reflect my knowledge. I've seen some pretty amazing mechanics with E30's on cut springs, so... Money can buy you anything. Unfortunately, it can't buy you an attitute adjustment. You just have a chip on your shoulder, I've noticed.

Comment

Lol, like I said not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Lol, like I said not worth it.
            agreed

Comment

raceland all the way!

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
                raceland all the way!
                Cut springs FTMFW

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

LOL at this whole thread. Just do it right the first time!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
                    LOL at this whole thread. Just do it right the first time!
                    Says the guy with THAT spoiler and skirts that are more common on 106's..

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      Says the guy with THAT spoiler and skirts that are more common on 106's..

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Working...
                      X